Articles on this Page
- 08/24/18--06:25: _Congratulations! Ne...
- 08/27/18--01:44: _REVEALED! Kareena S...
- 08/29/18--00:50: _4 Kritika Kamra Loo...
- 09/02/18--22:33: _Suhana, Navya, Shan...
- 09/04/18--04:18: _Bigg Boss 12: Find ...
- 09/11/18--22:36: _Bigg Boss 12: Check...
- 09/15/18--22:37: _Check Out All The P...
- 09/16/18--09:39: _Check Out All The L...
- 09/18/18--22:49: _Bigg Boss 12: Srees...
- 09/25/18--23:51: _Nana Patekar Sexual...
- 09/28/18--00:02: _Alia Bhatt Wished R...
- 10/02/18--22:38: _Bigg Boss 12: Anup ...
- 10/03/18--08:21: _Rishi Kapoor Diagno...
- 10/09/18--04:28: _Sanskari Actor Alok...
- 10/10/18--21:30: _Inside Yuvika Chaud...
- 10/11/18--22:30: _Check Out All The I...
- 10/11/18--22:47: _#FESTIVEFINDS Block...
- 10/16/18--05:26: _"I Agree That Sajid...
- 10/21/18--03:59: _Just In: Deepika Pa...
- 11/02/18--01:01: _Photos: Deepika and...
- 11/13/18--23:33: _Here's All You Need...
- 11/14/18--05:41: _Check Out The First...
- 11/15/18--06:40: _Finally! The Most A...
- 11/20/18--03:39: _You Can't Miss Thes...
- 12/30/18--23:09: _7 Things I Learnt I...
- 09/16/18--09:39: Check Out All The LIVE UPDATES From Bigg Boss Premiere Night!
- 09/18/18--22:49: Bigg Boss 12: Sreesanth Threatens To Leave The House
- 09/25/18--23:51: Nana Patekar Sexually Harassed Me: Tanushree Dutta!
- 09/28/18--00:02: Alia Bhatt Wished Ranbir On His Birthday With This Romantic Post!
- 10/03/18--08:21: Rishi Kapoor Diagnosed With Stage 3 Cancer? Randhir Kapoor Opens Up
- 10/09/18--04:28: Sanskari Actor Alok Nath Reacts To Vinta Nanda's Rape Allegations!
- 10/11/18--22:47: #FESTIVEFINDS Block Printed Sharara Under INR 1300
- 10/16/18--05:26: "I Agree That Sajid Khan Was Sexist And Ridiculous" Dia Mirza!
- 12/30/18--23:09: 7 Things I Learnt In 2018 That I am Thankful For!
Actors Neha Dhupia and Angad Bedi got married in a surprise low-key ceremony in Delhi, which they announced in May. Neha and Angad shared the news with a picture from the marriage ceremony on her Instagram and Twitter accounts. Today, they put all the rumors to rest and confirmed that they are expecting their first baby! Angad and Neha took to social media and shared these adorable photos from maternity shoot!
Kareena Kapoor never fails to give us some serious fashion goals. But we can't deny the fact that she has a glowing skin and hair. As she walked the ramp for Monisha Jaising at Lakme Fashion Week. Kareena was interviewed by Elle India and was asked about the secret behind her glowing skin. To a surprise she shared that she drink Cardomom(Elaichi) water for a great skin and stomach. This is surprising!
You will be surprised to know that the benefits of cardamom are immense.
#1. Improves Digestive Health:
According to an Indian study, cardamom can be used in cuisines not just for flavor, but also for enhancing digestion.
#2. Helps Fight Depression:
According to a health report, cardamom can indeed help people cope with depression. Just powder a few seeds of cardamom and boil them in water along with your everyday tea.
#3. Improves Complexion:
One of the benefits of cardamom is that it can give you fair skin.
#4. Improves Blood Circulation:
Cardamom contains vitamin C, which is a powerful antioxidant. It improves blood circulation throughout the body.
Check Out Her Video:
Kritika Kamra needs no introduction in Television Industry. She won our hearts with her iconic performances like Arohi in Kitani Mohabbat Hai and Chandrakanta. The gorgeous actress is all set to make her Bollywood debut with the movie 'Mitron' opposite Jacky Bhagnani. She loves to experiment with her outfits.
The Gorgeous @ananyapanday #risingbollywood #ananyapanday #ahaanpandey #alannapandey #soty2 #tigerjackieshroff #aryankhan #suhanakhan #janhvikapoor #khushikapoor #ishankhattar #saraalikhan #ibrahimalikhan #saratendulkar #aaliyah #aaliaf #manushichhillar #mouniroy #navyananda #shanayakapoor #irakhan #arhaankhan #aaravbhatia #abramkhan
@suhanakhan2 at @shwetabachchan Fashion Label Launch Rn in Mumbai 😗😗❤ #gaurikhan #suhanakhan #ananyapanday #shahrukhkhan #shanayakapoor #jhanvikapoor #dishapatani #aishwaryaraibachchan #ananyapanday #saraalikhan #suhanakhanuniverse #mishakapoor #shahidKapoor #selenagomez #arianagrande #gigihadid #taimuralikhan #salmankhan #khushikapoor #janhvikapoor #jacquelinefernandez #shraddhakapoor #kareenakapoorkhan #kareenakapoor #sonamkapoor #sonakshisinha #ranbirkapoor #aliabhatt #anushkasharma
#3. Shanaya Kapoor:
Shanaya Kapoor at #shwetabachchan brand launch in Mumbai ♥️♥️ . Follow👉 @bollywoodworld2018 for latest update. . . . . #bollywoodworld2018 #bollywoodstyle #bollywood #bollywoodmakeup #follow #followtrain #repost #instagram #bollywoodcinema #celebrity #celebrities #instagood #world #india #delhi #mumbai #jaipur #jaipurcity #insta #jaipurdiaries #rajasthan #sundayfunday #sunday #sundaymood #happysunday #shanayakapoor #launch
Salman Khan is gearing up for the twelfth season of controversial reality show Bigg Boss. The actor launched the show in Goa. This years theme will be different. There were many runors dling the rounds about the contestants. But guess what, guys? We have our first celebrity jodi and it's none other than comedy queen Bharti and her husband Harsh Limbachiya. She herself confirmed the news and said," “I want to win the show."
The couple was also present in Goa for the launch of the show.
Are you guys excited for the show?
Yes, the two tied the knot on September 15 in Jammu and are now man and wife.
Ekta Kaul looked gorgeous in a maroon lehenga, which she teamed up with two dupattas. One of her dupattas is maroon coloured, while the other one is peach, enhacing her overall bridal look.
Sumeet Vyas, on the other hand, looked dapper in a cream coloured sherwani.
Check Out Their Wedding Photos:
Host Salman Khan is back to host the new season of controversial reality show, Bigg Boss. Like last year, even season 12 will be an entertaining affair and will see a great mix of celebrity and commoners staying under one roof. The starry night today has some glamorous performances including Salman Khan on some of his popular songs.
Karanvir Bohra, Dipika Kakar Ibrahim, Nehha Pendse entered the show as celebrities. Lawyer Romil Choudhary and policewala Nirmal Singh, Shivashish Mishra and Sourabh Patel as commoners entered the house. Singer Anup Jatola entered with his girlfriend and student Jasleen.
Tune with us for all the live updates!
It is just the second day of Bigg Boss 12 and seems like former cricketer Sreesanth cannot take the mess around him. He gets into an argument with the Khan sisters from Jaipur. The arguments level up to such an extent that they start questioning each others' upbringing and he couldn't take it any more.
Sreesanth took off his mic and asked Bigg Boss to open the gates. It all started when Sreesanth participated in the "BB Press Conference" saying he doesn't know much about his opponent jodi Shivashish Mishra and Sourabh Patel. On his response, Bigg Boss decided to cancel the task, which immediately turned housemates against him.
It will be interesting to see whether he wil leave the show or not! What do you guys think about this drama?
She said,"Everyone knows about Nana Patekar that he has always been disrespectful towards women. People in the industry know that he has beaten actresses, he has molested them. His behaviour with women has always been crude but no publication has printed anything about it."
“Everyone has gossiped about this but have never spoken. People with this kind of character speak like this against the kind of character that I have because they say she does glamourous roles so must be glamorous and all. Behind the back, they are so dirty. When you are in the industry you hear so many stories about these actors. But these things never take surface because they are PR packaged very well. They will give some money to some poor farmers. How much they do and how much they don’t, no one knows. But all this is just for show.”
This is shocking!
Alia and Ranbir's love is talk of the town right now! They are spending quality time with each other and making public appearances. Ranbir Kapoor turns a year older today. Alia Bhatt and her mother also joined Ranbir's family in the celebration. Today, Alia took to Instagram and shared Ranbir's photo and captioned it "Happy Birthday Sunshine".
Aww! Love is in the air!
Senior actor Alok Nath today was accused of raping writer-producer Vinta Nanda of ‘Tara’ fame, 19-years ago. The horrific story shared by Vinta on her Facebook page shocked the entire film industry and support has been pouring in for the writer-producer ever since.
She shared on facebook that Tv's sanskarian raped her. This is unbelievable!
After Tanushree Dutta many Bollywood actress came forward and shared their horrifying story. According to Aloknath, rape must have happened but someone else would have done it. He also stated that he does not want to talk much about it as for the matters if it has come out, it will be stretched. In conclusion, he added that people hear only women’s stand as they are considered weak.
Yuvika Chaudhary and Prince Narula are reportedly getting married on Friday and the pre-wedding ceremonies are in full gear. Photos and videos from the Mehendi ceremony hit the Internet yesterday. For mehandi celebration Yuvika opted for green lehanga which she accessorized with floral jewellery.
For engagement ceremony she opted for red lehanga and looked beautiful.
We can't wait for their wedding pictures!
Yuvika and Price are all set to tie the knot today. Yesterday, they hosted sangeet party amd the couple looked like a dream. While the gorgeous bride to be Yuvika stunned in an ivory lehanga, the groom Prince opted for peach kurta. The couple danced their heart out at the ceremony.
Check out all the photos:
We can't wait for their wedding!
Five days after three actresses detailed harassment against Bollywood director Sajid Khan, now Dia Mirza has also joined the chorus against him. While she had a cameo in Khan's 'Heyy Baby', called him 'obnoxious and ridiculous'. Talking about the allegations against the film-maker, Mirza said in an interview to 'India Today', "I was deeply disturbed. I agree that Sajid was obnoxious, extremely sexist and ridiculous. Even for me, the details of these accounts are beyond shocking. I have personally always have had a radar for such people. I have never invested in a relationship with such people even in the workplace."
This is shocking!!
Finally! The most awaited moment is here. Our lovebirds Deepika and Ranveer are all set to tie the knot in November. The couple posted theur wedding cards on their Instagram and announced this happy news!
We are super excited for their wedding!
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh are all set to get married in Italy on 14th and 15th November. Deepika seems ready for new beginnings as can be seen in new pictures from a pre-wedding puja.
Deepika’s stylist Shaleena Nathani shared pictures of Deepika from the puja on Instagram on Friday. “Love you to the mooon and back. So so so so so sooooo happy for you. Cant wait for it all to starttttt. You deserve all the happiness in the world and more. @deepikapadukone."
In another picture, she is seen sitting with her head bowed down during the puja. “To new beginnings,” Shaleena captioned the photo.
We can't wait for their wedding!
Deepika and Ranveer'swedding is the most hot topic of the town. According to a report in Mumbai Mirror, the couple got formally engaged on Monday, with just 40 people in attendance, including close family and friends. While Deepika reportedly wore a white dress, Ranveer wore a black suit for the occasion. On Tuesday, the report added, two more ceremonies were held mehendi in the morning and sangeet in the evening.
According to DNA report, Ranveer reportedly made a dramatic entry, dancing to his song, Tune Maari Entriyan (Gunday) while Harshdeep sang a number of sings such as Mehndi Ni Mehndi, Dholak, Kala Shah Kala, Mehendi Hai Rachney Wali.
According to Pinkvilla reports, “Shubha Mudgal was performing a thumri when Deepika Padukone got emotional and was in tears. When she broke down, Ranveer, who could understand her emotional state, walked up to her and hugged her tight and consoled his lady love. He ensured she was smiling again with all his crazy love antics.”
We can't wait for their wedding pictures!
Finally! Deepika and Ranveer are married couple. They tied the knot today in a private ceremony .We got some leaked pictures from social media and they make a lovely pair! The couple was dressed in a white attire!
Check Out the pictures:
It's been a long wait but Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh have finally released pictures from their two-day wedding in Italy. Two photos, one each from the couple's two ceremonies, were posted on Deepika and Ranveer's Instagram accounts. The couple tied the knot in Sindhi style today and yesterday they tied the knot in Konkani style. Congratulations Deepika and Ranveer! The couple wore Sabyasachi outfit for their wedding!
Ranveer and Deepika are now a married couple and they are super happy. The couple is all to host a reception tomorrow in Bangalore. Their wedding was a secret affair and cameras were not allowed. But today, Deepika and Ranveer took to Instagram and shares these gorgeous photos from their mehandi!
Have A Look!
Each year, I am always thinking about the kind of post that I want to draft and share amidst all the highs and lows as we approach the new year. 2018 was a year of retrospection, a year to take it slow, a year to re-set new goals and ambitions in life, a year to look after my pending health issues and finally, a year to be a better (Family) person. I know that the last part of my sentence can sound a bit confusing, but in reality, this was one area I struggled to cope up with the most. Whether it was making time to call up my parents in my
4. Don't travel for Instagram perfect photos. It's important to travel, live your experience, learn about a place you visit and still not have perfect Instagram photos. The business of 'influencing' is only effective when your experiences make people opt for that very thing that you used or endorsed. Branded travels are a different game altogether but when you are traveling with family or your loved ones on a non-sponsored journey than try not to fall for perfect photos. It will save you time and help you see places from a different perspective. I made it a point to share a few peels of all the travels I undertook in the second half of the year and it just made me happier!
Note to self: keep continuing with posting-less-photos-while-traveling to make most of a trip!
5. It's OKAY to change your goals and ambitions in life as you grow old. There's no harm in developing an idea with utmost passion while you are continuing with your present journey. For bloggers, Goals, ambitions will change and Moreover, the lives of your readers will also change. Ambitious people are goal oriented and are always striving towards the next milestone. Don't feel too bad if your current project doesn't excite you anymore- you can always change your job, your work profile, your travel plans, your business ideas, your content feed on Instagram et al. Your ambitions also control your quality vs quantity parameter- For say, I don't believe in anyone on social media who gets excited about EVERY new product launch in the market and then goes all ga-ga about it on their social media, this is also a reason why you'll notice me cutting down on so many product collabs from same product category on my blog. For a long time I resisted this change but after 7 years of blogging, and many small projects in between- here I am with Weddingbytes.in. A label that I have co-created with my most passionate team to bring to you guys wedding basics and ethnic Indian wear at great price points!
Note to self: Master the art of balancing between projects and go all out with weddingbytes in 2019.
6. Avoid the trap of comparing yourself to others. I have been guilty of doing this and have felt disappointed at times on not working with some brands or how some influencers were getting to do so much whereas I was struggling with time...Over the due course I have come to terms with the fact that you should measure your success with how much you are able to stretch yourself, cross your own limits. Setting goals and working towards them with passion and focus will help you achieve everything and at the same time appreciate other's success genuinely.
Note to self: Get inspired by other people's fire but always remember to set your limit in 2019
7. Practice manifestation for positive thoughts will attract positive outcomes. I am pretty new at this but my mom's surgery post-Diwali this year and a few other life touching incidents have assured my faith in the power of manifestation. You can begin with a gratitude journal or meditate your desires or begin with simply visualizing what and how the outcome will make you feel like to attract all positive vibrations. This is science and if you find doing this tough then believe in the powers of prayers and pray atleast once in 24 hours. You can learn more about manifestation here.
Note to self: Do Not Question the Universe Too Much.
My finale outfit post had to be a saree and this entire look is from my label weddingbytes. The hair and makeup have been done by my talented MUA, Shilpi. The stunning photos have been taken by Dulhan herself, Megha. Also, a big shoutout to Doubletree by Hilton, Gurgaon for helping us with the most pleasing locations.