- RSS Channel Showcase 6101132
- RSS Channel Showcase 7238704
- RSS Channel Showcase 2452706
- RSS Channel Showcase 1585016
Articles on this Page
- 11/01/17--22:15: _10 Tips On How To G...
- 11/01/17--22:25: _Head To Toe Bridal ...
- 11/01/17--22:33: _BRIDES, Here are 8 ...
- 11/01/17--22:48: _9 Beauty Appointmen...
- 11/01/17--23:29: _Ladies! Check Out T...
- 11/02/17--00:01: _Check Out: Aishwary...
- 11/02/17--00:31: _Brides-To-Be! These...
- 11/02/17--01:16: _Budget Brides! Chec...
- 11/02/17--01:56: _Ladies! Here Are 3 ...
- 11/02/17--21:23: _"Nasty Things Were ...
- 11/02/17--21:59: _Bigg Boss 11: Vikas...
- 11/02/17--22:20: _"I Love Her" Varun ...
- 11/02/17--22:53: _Becoming A Boho Bea...
- 11/02/17--22:53: _BRIDES,Checkout The...
- 11/02/17--22:56: _Brides, These Face ...
- 11/02/17--22:58: _5 Ways To Tame Friz...
- 11/02/17--23:00: _Top 3 High End Foun...
- 11/02/17--23:21: _"We Are Still Falli...
- 11/03/17--00:09: _Bigg Boss 11: Find ...
- 11/03/17--01:24: _Mother Of The Bride...
7. Wear SPF 30...On Your LipsIt's easier to prevent your lips from getting chapped than it is to repair them if they're already dry and cracked. If you spend lots of time outdoors, especially in windy, sunny or cold weather, a thick balm with SPF 30 will keep your lips hydrated.8. Use Skin-Specific MoisturizerAll moisturizers are not created equal. Look for one that caters to your skin concerns. For oily skin, you don't want to add much more moisture, but you do want to hydrate. Look for ingredients like hyaluronic acid or ferulic acid, both of which help your skin maintain water. For dry skin, stick with the hyaluronic acid or ferulic acid, but don't worry about finding an oil-free formula. Your skin craves moisture. For breakout-prone skin, choose a moisturizer that's noncomedogenic. It should say so on the bottle. For sensitive skin, your go-to is a fragrance-free product.9. Deep Clean With a MaskA mask isn't meant to replace your daily face-washing routine; it's only meant to enhance it. "Since it stays on longer, a mask will help melt the hard sebum (or oily substance) in your pores, something washing alone won't do," If your skin is oily, use a mask every other day. If you have dry skin, once or twice per month should keep oil and dirt from building up.
10. Use an Eye Cream With Light DiffusersIn many cases, dark under-eye circles are hereditary. So the only way to reduce their appearance is with makeup. Start with an eye cream that has light diffusers, which reflect light to make the eye look brighter. Then, use concealer only on the dark spots. Look for one that matches your skin tone exactly, not one that's a shade lighter—that can make your attempt to conceal even more noticeable. Remember to dab lightly to avoid tugging on delicate eye areas.
- 11/01/17--22:25: Head To Toe Bridal Beauty Prep Guide !
- 11/01/17--22:48: 9 Beauty Appointments You Need To Make Before Your Wedding !
- 11/02/17--00:01: Check Out: Aishwarya Rai's Super Cute Birthday Cake!
- 11/02/17--21:59: Bigg Boss 11: Vikas Gupta Tries To Run Out From The House Again
- 11/02/17--22:20: "I Love Her" Varun Sood Admits His Love For Benafsha Soonawalla!
- 11/02/17--22:53: Becoming A Boho Beach Bride With Matrix India
- 11/02/17--22:58: 5 Ways To Tame Frizzy Hair ! Tried and Tested !
- 11/02/17--23:00: Top 3 High End Foundations Perfect For The Brides To Be This Year !
- MAC Studio Fix Foundation: This one is one of the most talked about a high-end foundation, it's specially made in a way that it suits a variety of skin tones and also the weather conditions. It retails for INR2450, and you can easily go to a MAC store and get it . A modern foundation that combines a natural matte finish and medium to full buildable coverage with broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 15/PA++ protection. Applies, builds and blends easily and evenly. Comfortable and long-wearing, it helps minimize the appearance of pores and imperfections, giving skin a smoother, more flawless look and finish.
- Bobbi Brown Long Wear Even Finish Foundation Foundation SPF 15 : This one retails for about INR4300 .A natural-looking and long-wearing foundation with SPF. Comfortable and hydrating, this medium to full coverage oil-free formula never looks cakey or masky . Glycerin and shea butter keep skin feeling moisturized while a gel base creates a lightweight finish that stays color-true. Lasts for up to 12 hours even in the most humid conditions. Protects skin from future damage thanks to broad spectrum SPF 15 with antioxidant vitamins C and E.
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation : This again is huge rave all over the world actually, Works like magic definitely. This worry free long wearing make up stays fresh through heat, humidity and non stop activity. Feels lightweight and comfortable.It reatils for INR 3300 and is suitable for oily to combination skin types, If you are someone with dry skin , you must stay away from this one .
- 11/03/17--00:09: Bigg Boss 11: Find Out Who Is The New Captain Of The House!
Everyone wants a glowing skin for the walk down the aisle, but how do you achieve this? We have the inside scoop from the experts—when to schedule facials and treatments before the 'I dos' as well as beauty basics like how to tame breakouts fast. Keep scrolling for skincare habits guaranteed to give you that bridal glow.
1. Assess Early
Wedding-day beauty shouldn't begin on the day-of while you're sitting in the stylist's chair. Start now to ensure you look your bridal best.
Neck and Decollete
1. Do you have a portfolio of your work I can look at?
2. Do you have a list of references I can call?
3. Will you bring your own products or will I be responsible for supplying them?
4. How do you charge? By the hour or per person?
5. Will I have to travel to you or can you work on-site?
6. Will you do a trial before my wedding?
7. Do you have a team of assistants or will you be the only artist that day?
8. What will happen if you’re sick or have an emergency on my wedding day?
The months before your wedding are already a whirlwind of appointments and meetings, but don't forget to book the below!
2. Laser Hair Removal
4. Hair Colorist
5. Hair Stylist
7. Makeup Trial
8. Hair Extensions
Dear Sister of the Bride/Groom,
#2 Re-use your wedding lehenga!
#3 The ice lehenga with velvet choli!
Pastel and soft hues are all the rage this year. And these bridesmaids kept the trend in mind, we love their icy blue lehengas and velvet choli. A perfect inspiration for Winter wedding.
#4 The pastel bride squad!
These beauties made sure they don't over-shadow the lovely bride and color coordinated their lehenga in pastel blues and pinks.
#5 The long jacket lehenga!
#6 The tasseled trend!
So, which is your favorite style?
Aishwarya Rai celebrated her 44th Birthday yesterday. It was a family affair only. She visited Siddhivinayak Temple with mom Vrinda and Daughter Aradhya. We got this photo of the cake on social media and it's beautiful. It is inspired by Aishwarya's Cannes look. Producer Shrishti Arya shared the snap of the cake on Twitter and we cannot help but stare at it.
Check It Out:
We also want this cake!
Pastel lehenga is the hottest trend that almost everyone love, and this color looks amazing from brides to bridesmaid. So, if you are a bride and the shopkeeper refuses to show any other colour then red, we advice you to don't tell them you need a wedding rather tell him you need a sangeet or mehendi lehenga.
Well, it's the latest trend, and perfect for the conservative families looking for a little change in fashion. It turns out to be a great sangeet or mehendi style lehenga.
Dear budget brides!
#2 Teal crop Jacket!
If your height is short or you don't feel like trench coat is your thing. Then add some pop of color to your saree with this beautiful teal crop jacket and style it with any color. You can never go wrong with this cropped jacket and can style it with your crop top lehenga skirt, and even dhoti pants.
#3 Peter Pan collar jacket!
We agree with you Abhishek!
On a recent visit to Mumbai, I decided to drop by at the L'oreal Academy and play with my hair yet again. That is where I learned that whether you’re a bride or now in my case a bridesmaid, ‘Destination Brides’ collection by Matrix is exactly what you need for your picture-perfect day. Destination Brides is a collection of three unique looks crafted by hairstylists and inspired by the gorgeous wedding destinations.
After going through the lookbook, I knew exactly what I wanted! To be the boho beach bride because it was so exciting and I always fancied having a beach wedding!
Hair is such an important accessory to highlight your facial features and your overall personality to perfection. When you play with your hair, in terms of both styling and color, you can actually carry off any look with utmost confidence.
For me personally, I followed a very strict regime for my wedding and I also gave a lot of importance to my hair styling as I had 3 distinct looks for my functions- the Mehendi, the cocktails and the wedding of course! Working with the Matrix experts made me learn so many new things about my hair and this time I decided to document the entire journey with visuals and a video as well. I learned about the hair color palettes like never before - say if you are inspired by the ornate or goldens then shades from Matrix India’s SoColor’s Gold palette would help you put together a look just like the Maharani bride. For someone who’s having a garden wedding, then shades from the Red palette would complement the décor as well as your look. For a beach bride (and my favourite), the color palettes from the Plum family would do wonders to your overall look. Once we decided to go with the Boho Beach Bride look, they choose the shade- 6.28 for me and a process that lasted for over 4 hours was worth every minute.
Only trust the experts especially when it comes to your hair for your big day. Make sure to style your hair with the Style Link products by Matrix such as- Smooth Setter Crème, Heat Buffer Thermal Styling Spray, Style Fixer Hair Spray, Volume Builder Mousse and more. Post color hair care is just as important. To maintain the vibrancy of the salon hair color, use Biolage Colorlast range of haircare daily.
Get more details and hair color inspiration on Matrix India’s Facebook page here!
Dark circles (or dark shadows or rings) are simply termed as dark discoloration of the skin under the eyes. In these days, dark circles are a common complaint from many of us, which makes the people look tired, unhealthy, dull, exhausted and older.
Home Remedies for Dark Circles:
Method – 1: (Almond Oil)
Coconut oil is becoming popular in cosmetic industries because of its healing properties. It shows many medicinal properties which keep skin healthy and clear. It is considered as a great moisturizer as well as an important ingredient which can treat several skin issues including dark spots, scars, fine lines around eyes, acne, and eczema. If coconut oil is used in daily skin care routine, it can make your skin hydrated and glowing. So, applying coconut oil face mask can be a great option to get the bright and gorgeous skin.
Benefits of coconut oil face mask
1. Coconut oil face mask or scrub for clear skin
2. Coconut oil face mask for dark spots
3. Moisturizing coconut oil face mask for dry skin
4. Exfoliating coconut oil face mask for deep clean
Whether it’s the weather or for seemingly no reason at all your hair decides to go all Diana Ross on you, frizzy hair is definitely something that a lot of us struggle with.
2. Always use conditioner.
3. Twice a week, only use conditioner on your hair.
4. Use a hydrating mask once a week.
5. Let your hair air dry 90% of the way before blow-drying.
A lot of us before our wedding, invest a lot of time and effort in looking out for some good makeup products. One of the most important things about makeup is the foundation. The correct and right foundation is all we need to make our skin look flawless and beautiful.
Here are 3 Best foundations that would not make you unhappy about the money you have spent.
Shahid added,"We were falling in love as we were getting married."She added,"We are still falling in love, each and every day."
Bigg Boss 11 is getting controversial day by day. After Vikas Gupta tried to run out from the house, now according to BOC reports, captaincy task was initiated with three contenders Benafsha, Hiten and Puneesh. The task which was basically to see who can control their urge to pee for the longest time, despite drinking water at frequent intervals. Hiten and Benafsha were pretty hopeful that they’ll pass this test but soon gave up, making Puneesh win the title. As soon as Hiten and Benafsha backed out Puneesh peed in his pants.
It will be interesting to see him as a new captain!
Tips before you select any design!
While most of the mother's won't go for a buttoned back, but it will look amazing with a Banarasi saree. The fabric buttoned will add the grace and will up your style game too. A side loose messy bun will look amazing with this blouse style.
If you are wearing a kanjeevaram saree, we advise you to go for a modern motif style back style for the blouse. It will add the oomph factor to your look. You can style the hair in a tight bun with curls.