- RSS Channel Showcase 6658067
- RSS Channel Showcase 8844397
- RSS Channel Showcase 4539695
- RSS Channel Showcase 5446094
Articles on this Page
- 08/28/17--04:19: _Girls! This Song Is...
- 08/28/17--05:11: _Girls Save These 5 ...
- 08/28/17--07:31: _INSIDE PICS: Mommy ...
- 08/28/17--11:34: _SCOOP: Lovebirds Ur...
- 08/28/17--21:54: _Sisters Jhanvi And ...
- 08/28/17--22:27: _Aww! Shahid And Mir...
- 08/28/17--23:01: _This Photo Of Sara ...
- 08/29/17--00:06: _5 Best Products To ...
- 08/29/17--00:09: _5 Things Every Brid...
- 08/29/17--00:14: _5 Makeup Must Haves...
- 08/29/17--00:19: _"I Am Not Against A...
- 08/29/17--00:34: _Sony TV Has Taken S...
- 08/29/17--01:27: _Trending: Colour Co...
- 08/29/17--02:02: _#HairTalk: 8 Real B...
- 08/29/17--03:25: _Delhi Brides! These...
- 08/29/17--04:51: _Girls! This Wedding...
- 08/29/17--10:17: _Ajay Devgn Opens Up...
- 08/29/17--10:39: _VIDEO: Find Out Why...
- 08/29/17--20:50: _5 Makeup Tips and H...
- 08/29/17--21:05: _5 Easy & Quick Fitn...
- 08/28/17--05:11: Girls Save These 5 New & Pretty Latkans To Up Your Lehenga Game!
- 08/28/17--22:27: Aww! Shahid And Mira Help Baby Misha Cut Her First Birthday Cake!
- 08/29/17--00:06: 5 Best Products To Buy From Colorbar !
- Colorbar Feel The Rain Duo Affair Blush : This one is from the latest collection of color bar, It retails for INR1800.Get a Perfect Fresh and summery glow it looks really natural, It contains a beautiful blush and a highlighter, that makes the face look just amazing.
- Colorbar Perfect Match Primer : This one retails for INR 800 , Colorbar Perfect Match Primer is a satiny touch oil-free primer that masks fine lines and uneven texture, making skin marvelously soft and smooth. It is a perfect base for makeup as it holds the foundation in place for long hours.
- Colorbar Perfect Match Foundation : Let your skin breathe while you hide away your marks and impurities. Colorbar Perfect Match Foundation is an ultra light foundation which doesn't add unwanted shine on your face. The non-greasy formula comes with a UV filter which protects the skin against sun exposure. The foundation adapts itself to the skin color giving you a radiant glow without the excess oil.This one retails for INR725.
- Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipsticks : Get the velvety matte lips you always dreamt of with Colorbar’s Velvet Matte Lipstick. It keeps the lips moist but with a matte effect and stays on for long hours. The smooth and creamy colorbar matte lipstick is enriched with Vitamin E to protect and care for your lips. It stays for 8 hours without budging, feathering or bleeding. Just a stroke of Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick is enough as it is highly pigmented.Now, Care for your lips with style! These lipsticks retail for INR 325.
- Colorbar Just Smokey Eye Pencil : This product retails for INR650 , Just Smoky Kajal gets you Glam ready in just 50 seconds. This long-lasting, multi-tasking eye pencil gives you 3-in-1 benefits of an Eyeliner, Kajal and an Eye Shadow. It helps you to achieve the mysterious smoky-eyed look which will last for up to 12 hours. It comes with a built-in smudger that is as soft as a cushion which can be used to demystify the art of smoky eyes. The intense color and matte texture of the pencil adds definition and drama to your eyes. It has waterproof property and does not transfer.
- 08/29/17--00:09: 5 Things Every Bride Needs For Emergencies !
- A makeup Eraser: You're gonna have to touch up your makeup quite a few times on your wedding, and with all the emotions running high, you might have to erase more than just smudged lipstick. A good makeup eraser rather than makeup remover can really come handy.
- Eyelash Glue : Most brides don't think much about this, but an eye lash glue is super important if you are wearing falsies. Eyelashes can come off due to heat from the fire during the pheras, so you might have to touch it up.
- Blotting Sheets : This one is a must-have, especially if you have oily or combination skin. You cannot keep layering powder after powder to touch up on your skin on top of all that makeup, so that's where oil blotting sheets come in handy!
- Eye drops : Lack of sleep, irritation thanks to falsies, tearing up or just looking tired in general- there are a lot of reasons for your eyes to look red or start watering on your wedding, which might end up looking bad and ruining your makeup! So keep some refreshing eye drops handy to refresh those tired eyes!
- Face Mist : This is great to just get refreshed in a matter of second without disturbing your makeup! Just spritz it to cool down and calm down your skin which might not be too happy to stay in that makeup for such a long time!
- 08/29/17--00:14: 5 Makeup Must Haves For Every Bride This Year !
Chanel Perfection Lumiere :
Chanel’s perfecting, luminous, long wear foundation with adjustable coverage unfailingly creates a flawless visage. The patented technology manipulates light to give optical correction and optimal right reflection resulting in immaculate looking skin with a gorgeous bridal radiance.
- Lakme Absolute Drama Stylist Shadow Crayon : These creamy, easy to blend, long-wearing eye shadow crayons allow a variety of looks with minimum effort. From daytime to evening, formal to playful, you can easily create a multitude of looks without much fuss. A variety of colours to match your wardrobe, they are a must!
- MAC Mineralise Skinfish : This is my all time favorite finishing powder with minerals that leave a soft, non-greasy halo-like glow. It's very light coverage can be used alone or to set a foundation.
- Makeup Forever Aqua Smokey Lash : All the emotion at your wedding needs waterproof mascara and there is none better than Makeup Forever’s Aqua Smoky Lash. The darkest of blacks, lengthening and volumising with unbelievable staying power even in the face of happy tears - what more can a bride ask for?
- Benefit Brow Zing : Benefit’s best selling Brow Zings Kit gives you everything you need for perfect, polished brows. Good eyebrows frame the face beautifully and this kit makes short-work of them.
- 08/29/17--02:02: #HairTalk: 8 Real Brides Who Let Their Hair Down For Their Big Day!
- 08/29/17--04:51: Girls! This Wedding Video Is Goals For Your Shaadi!
- 08/29/17--10:17: Ajay Devgn Opens Up On Walking Out Of Kapil Sharma's Show!
- 08/29/17--10:39: VIDEO: Find Out Why Jaya Bachchan Lost Her Cool On A Fan!
- 08/29/17--20:50: 5 Makeup Tips and Hacks For The Summer/Monsoon Bride !
- Keep your makeup minimal to prevent it bleeding as temperatures soar. Bright lip colors guarantee instant freshness and look wonderful in sunny weather. A makeup artist secret is to use a setting spray so your makeup lasts longer. But remember, what’s inside always counts so drink at least 8 glasses of water to detoxify your skin, stay hydrated and glow from inside out!
- Brides need to take care of their skin. Naturally, drinking lots of water and fluids like coconut water, fresh juices, and lemon water is crucial but they should also hydrate the skin with water based moisture lock lotions.The new Hydra Airbrush Foundation by TemptuAir can create a beautiful sheer base that lasts hours and looks absolutely natural. A good matt powder will keep that extra shine away. Similarly, the all nighter spray by Urban decay will lock the foundation and bring a soft, neutral look to your makeup.
- A makeup meltdown is an occupational hazard for a summer bride but there are ways around it. If you have extremely oily skin, skip the moisturizer. A matte primer like the COVER FX works well on acne prone skin. Use powder based bronzers and eyeshadow as they do not crease and are long lasting. Waterproof mascara is a must along with the makeup setting spray to pick something like Urban Decay All Nighter to give your face a natural finish. Blotting paper also works like magic, especially if you have an outdoor wedding.
- Summer can make your skin oily so your secret to glowing (but not shining) during the hot months is oil-free makeup. After applying an adequate amount of primer, apply an oil-controlling foundation instead of an oil-based one. Make sure your makeup is waterproof so your makeup lasts and keeps you looking radiant all day. Brides should always wear sunscreen to keep their skin protected from the scorching sun!
- Brides with oily skin should use lotion instead of cream to moisturize under their foundation. Go matte with the lip color – light pink, nudes – and you’ll have beautiful statement lips this summer. For a better coverage and long-lasting effects, dab a generous amount of a powder foundation instead of compact/loose powder.
- 08/29/17--21:05: 5 Easy & Quick Fitness Tips For Brides To Be !
First dance is always special with your man-to-be, and it becomes more special with that one song you dance on. And we found out this interesting 'Enna Sona' song from Ok Jannu, that will add more romantic touch to your performance. Also, this song will instantly make everyones mood.
If you want to up your blouse or lehenga game, then we spotted one of the prettiest trinkets to make your outfit stand out. At Weddingbytes we are sucker of all things pretty and beautiful and these latkans we spotted are just perfect.
#2 The lust worthy mirror work tassel!
#3 The Gota tassel!
#4 Purple elephant tassel!
#5 The red ball tassel!
It's raining baby showers for mom to be Esha Deol. After a traditional South Indian 'godh bharai' ceremony, hosted by mom Hema Malini, and another Sindhi-styled function hosted by husband Bharat Takhtani's family last week, seven months pregnant Esha had a surprise baby shower last evening this one, hosted by her younger sister Ahana Deol, who had been planning it secretly for over a month.' It was the lavender-themed baby shower. She wore beautiful lavender chiffon gown designed by Rocky S.
Esha Deol and Bharat Takhtani cut the baby shower cake as Hema ji looks on at a ceremony held in Mumbai and curated by sister Ahana Deol #photooftheday #eshadeol #hemamalini #babyshower #pregnant #momtobe #actor #bollywood #monday #cute #beautiful #instagood #instadaily #picoftheday #instapic #goodevening #igers #mumbai #india
#repost #eshadeol #babyshower #babyshowerideas #couple #couplegoals #maternityshoot #maternity #maternityphotography #maternitylife #maternity #maternitydress #momlife #mommyandme #mommytobe #mommylife #baby #babybump @imeshadeol #mothertobe #mother #motherhood #expecting #expectingmommy #stylishbump #babyontheway #babyonboard #babyinme #babyinmybelly #instagram @instagram @facebook @pinterest
Television actress Urvashi Dholakia, who essayed the iconic role of Komolika Basu in Kasautii Zindagii Kay, and Anuj Sachdeva were said to be dating in 2011. But they never accepted their relationship in public. However, the actors had broken up soon after the rumours were doing the rounds. Reportedly, they had broken up as Anuj’s parents did not approve of Urvashi as she is older than him and also a mother of two children.
We are wondering if they have revived their relationship?
With Mumbai buzzing with Ganesh Chaturthi celebrations, Bollywood celebrities have been giving us serious style goals in their desi avatars. They are inspiring us for wedding season with their outfits. We totally loved how Kapoor sisters Jhanvi and Khushi rocked the traditional wear for the celebrations. Khushi, has grabbed our attention in an Anita Dongre ensemble, along with Jhanvi, who was also wearing a lehenga from the same designer. While Jhanvi was seen wearing a bright yellow and orange lehenga, Khushi opted for soothing pastel shades.
They looked stunning!
Shahid and Mira's daughter Misha celebrated her first Birthday in London. It was a close family affair. Their fans have been waiting to catch a glimpse from their Birthday celebrations. A picture of Misha cutting her birthday cake along with her parents has gone viral on social media. Fan pages of Shahid have posted the picture where Mira and Shahid are helping their little angel to cut the cake but as always Misha's cute expressions grabbed our attention.
Sara Ali Khan and Sushant Singh Rajput's movie Kedarnath will go on floors next week. They are in Dehradun and all set to start their shooting. Sara will make her Bollywood debut with Abhishek Kapoor's movie. This photo we got on social media and they look so good together.
After this photo, we really can't wait for the movie.
Here are top 5 best selling products from Colorbar, they all have been tried and tested, all the products mentioned work amazingly well and give great results.
A bridal emergency can happen anytime, no matter how well prepared you are. It could be anything small or big, an emergency is an emergency!
Here are 5 things that are super important and every bride must have it ready!
If you are planning to do your own makeup or you would be doing your own makeup on some functions, then here some tried and tested products that you can totally use! These are amazing and have beautiful results, you won't be disappointed at all!
#2 The blush pink bridesmaid waiting for their best friend!
#3 The coordinated green and golden outfit that makes the bride outfit stand out!
#4 The golden and orange lehenga with the rani pink bride!
#5 The royal blue saree for the girls of the bride!
#6 If colour coordination is too much then how about these pretty floral lehengas!
#7 Another bride and her bridesmaid swag in the pretty crop top with lehenga skirt!
So, will you try this interesting trend?
#1 Sania Mirza's sister left her hair open at the side with lehenga and the veil on the head!
When a girl becomes a bride, it's one of the most beautiful experience. And there are lot of people behind her that gets her ready for the big day. And we found out top 3 makeup artist that are perfect for your big day, and will turn you into one of the most beautiful brides.
#2 The powder room!
#3 Bling by Ananya
We stumbled upon this amazing wedding video by Seventybytwo - Wedding stories. They created a dreamy video for Yogesh and Poonam's memorable wedding. The video captures all the wedding fun and the chilled out vibes and the love. This one video is our favourite!
Jaya Bachchan is not one of the cooler heads in the industry when faced with bad behaviour in public and she has proven it again. Recently, she lost her cool on a fan. Yesterday, she was at the Shree Mankeshwar Mandir in Mumbai on the festival of Ganesh Chaturthi when a fan started clicking her pictures. She got angry and slammed him. She said,“Don’t do this! Stupid.” She then headed straight to her car. This moment was captured in the video.
Smokey eyes and soft curls for Amy. . . #mua #muah #bts #indianbride #indianbridalmakeup #indianwedding #pakistaniwedding #mendhi #henna #hudabeauty #dyf #dressyourface #dressyourfacelive #indiatrend #indianweddingbuzz #summer #love #ulyanaaster #hairsalonm #ruslantatyanin#kaushm#POS #pakistanibride #pinkorchidstudio #thebdbride #bridebookhair #beauty #summerwedding#hudabeauty
Elegant bride .. Beautiful pic by @morviimages Use Hashtag #bridesessentials to get featured in our page #indianwedding #hinduwedding #bridesofindia ##teluguwedding #tamilwedding #indianbride #hellohyderabad #hellochennai #hellobangalore #goldjewellery #diamondjewellery #instagood #instagram #india #southindianwedding #southasianwedding #southindianbride #indianweddingphotography #designerblouse #maggam #maggamwork #kanjeevaram #sareelove