- RSS Channel Showcase 3106152
- RSS Channel Showcase 1996314
- RSS Channel Showcase 1892585
- RSS Channel Showcase 6103797
Articles on this Page
- 08/07/17--00:12: _Soha Ali Khan In Ma...
- 08/07/17--00:19: _Sonakshi Sinha Look...
- 08/07/17--00:51: _Jacqueline Is Killi...
- 08/07/17--01:22: _2 DIY recipies To G...
- 08/07/17--02:43: _Aditi Rao Hydari Wo...
- 08/07/17--04:13: _Karan Johar Shared ...
- 08/07/17--20:23: _This Latest Photo O...
- 08/07/17--20:55: _Wohoaa! Karan Johar...
- 08/07/17--22:11: _Here's How Our Boll...
- 08/07/17--22:40: _"I Do Use Khan On I...
- 08/07/17--23:28: _Top 5 Date Night Ma...
- 08/07/17--23:37: _4 Life Lessons You ...
- 08/07/17--23:50: _Lisa Haydon Shared ...
- 08/08/17--00:01: _5 Products To Defin...
- 08/08/17--00:10: _2 Super Easy Facial...
- 08/08/17--01:27: _#SquadGoals: Alia B...
- 08/08/17--06:19: _BRIDES! Follow Thes...
- 08/08/17--06:30: _SCOOP: Karan Johar ...
- 08/08/17--07:06: _Sonakshi Sinha Look...
- 08/08/17--20:36: _This 'Yeh Rishta Ky...
- 08/07/17--00:12: Soha Ali Khan In Masaba Showing Off Her BabyBump!
- 08/07/17--00:19: Sonakshi Sinha Looked Super Sexy At Arbaaz Khan's 50th !
- 08/07/17--00:51: Jacqueline Is Killing It With Her Pole Dancing Skills!
- 08/07/17--01:22: 2 DIY recipies To Get Beautiful Radiant Wedding Ready Skin !
- Brightening Face Scrub Recipe
- Our skin generates new skin cells every 14 to 28 days. To keep skin looking fresh, smooth and supple, it's important to exfoliate dead skin cells every 7 to 14 days, depending on your skin type. For sensitive skin, exfoliate every 10 to 14 days.
- Papaya Anti-Ageing Brightening Mask Recipe
- 08/07/17--02:43: Aditi Rao Hydari Wore Sabyasachi Saree For Vogue Wedding Show!
- 08/07/17--22:11: Here's How Our Bollywood And TV Celebs Celebrated Raksha Bandhan!
- 08/07/17--23:28: Top 5 Date Night Makeup Looks To Steal from Our Bollywood Beauties !
- Pooja Hegde : She wore a really sexy sun kissed look at the Vogue Beauty Awards , and it looked super sexy . She had this bronzy look going on with really well defined eye lashes and brown eye shadows with a smoked out waterline. I love the gorgeous dewiness she had and definitely, she glowed at the event. The lip color went just perfectly with the rest of her makeup, the lipshade had pink undertones mixed with some browns. A really sexy makeup look to steal !
- Diana Penty : Diana Penty's makeup looked really subtle yet glam because of the beautiful Maroonish Red lipshade she wore . Her base makeup had been kept really natural and skin like, her eyes had a smokey effect with a lot of concentration on the lashes, The waterline especially was smoked out with beautifully highlighted inner corners. A very apt makeup look to try !
- Alia Bhatt: Alia looked super beautiful with the look she wore at the Big Zee Awards , She looked so royal , I absolutely fell in love with her makeup . It was very skin like and minimalistic. Her eyes were almost bare with very slight tinge of a soft brown used just to define the eyes , I love how her lashes looked and also the best part was the beautiful bright coral lipshade , the lipcolor added that edginess to her look definitely. A very good makeup look to try out.
- Aishwarya Rai: At the Vogue Beauty Awards We also saw Aishwarya Rai, killing it with her looks. She anyway is gorgeous in every way possible and is never less than being classy. We loved the Bright Red lip shade she used with her monotoned gown. Red looks amazing on every girl with every skin type. A simple makeup look can be enhanced and glammed up with the right lip shade. She had very minimalistic eyes and a slight blush going on with a good amount of highlight to make her skin glow.
- Aditi Rao Hydari : If you go in for something absolutely skin like and nude then this makeup look is worth taking inspiration from. Aditi Looked very beautiful at the Vogue Wedding show with this makeup look . She had just a slight rosy shade on her eyes , The only bold aspect was her eye lashes that looked so well defined and full of volume. She also had a very nude pink undertone lip shade to go with.
- 08/07/17--23:37: 4 Life Lessons You Can Learn From Introverts !
- 08/08/17--00:01: 5 Products To Definitely Try From L'Oreal Paris !
- L'Oreal Infallible 24hr Foundtion : This foundation is holy grail , like holy grail in every way . If you haven't tried this one out then your missing out on something very good . It's a beautiful foundation which comes in a variety of different shades to suit the Indian Skin tones. The foundation has a gorgeous finish and also it stays on for a very very long time . It retails for INR1120
- L'oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes Mascara : This product retails for INR800 . If you want your lashes to look like super defined and full of volume , then this mascara will make you very happy . It's gives a beautiful curl to your lashes and also makes them intensely black.
- L'Oreal Color Riche Nutri Shine Lipstick : It's a gorgeous lip stick range , all the lipcolors are highly pigmented , nourishing and shine like a gloss. It comes in about 15 shades and glides on very smoothly , Especially if you are someone with dry and chapped lips then definitely give this one a try . It retails for INR700 .
- L'Oreal Kajal Magique : This one retails for INR 242 and its insanely black in its color. I love this kajal to bits. It's glides on super easily is very very long lasting and can be easily worn as an eye liner . Love this product !
- L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Nail Polish : These nail paints are really good , as they have a beautiful shade range, very pigmented , quick drying and definitely long wearing. It's the perfect nail paint I feel and definitely a good invest of your money . It retails for INR235.
- 08/08/17--00:10: 2 Super Easy Facial Exercises To Cure Bloating !
- A yoga facial exercise is known as "smiling fish face" can help tone and firm the cheeks and lips. Suck your cheeks inward so the dimpled area of the cheek is pressed against your back teeth. Simultaneously, purse your lips and attempt to smile widely. Repeat five times.
- 08/08/17--07:06: Sonakshi Sinha Looked Breathtaking In her Fusion Desi Look!
- 08/08/17--20:36: This 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' Actress Flaunts Her Baby Bump!
Soha Ali Khan is all set to embrace motherhood. She is expecting her first baby with husband Kunal Khemu. She is enjoying every phase of her pregnancy. She is giving some major fashion goals to all the mommies to be. Yesterday, she was spotted to a charity event where she wore Masaba attire and looked absolutely gorgeous.
Arbaaz Khan's 50th birthday bash was a big star studded affair. We saw a lot of stars looking gorgeous and having a gala time.
Sonakshi Sinha definitely made all heads turn towards her, she looked smoking hot . Her dress, makeup, and hair all were totally gorgeous. I think the blonde shaded hair are making her look super hot !
Sonakshi's makeup was done by celebrity makeup artist Nileysh Parmar , She definitely knew how to make Sonakshi look so gorgeous. We absolutely loved the makeup she wore . She had gorgeous burnt orange and bronzy shades going on her eyes. The colors complimented her skin tone and dress very well, And these shades are so totally in trend nowadays. Even her brows were really very well done up and kept thick , also her eyes had a good amount to eye liner and kohl going on.
The face was more to towards the bronzy side , giving her a sexy sun kissed look , which we adored . A very natural highlight was there on the high points to make of her face .
Sonakshi was sported a very nude lipshade with undertones mostly of brown and very light tinge of a pale pink shade, The nudes are so totally in , we can see so many bollywood celebrities wearing it . I think Sonakshi really killed it with her gorgeous makeup at the event !
A perfect party makeup if i may say so !
* 1/2 fresh papaya, remove seeds and dice
* 1 tablespoon plain yogurt
* 1 teaspoon honey
* 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
* 1 egg white
Aditi Rao Hydari never fails us to impress us with her fashion and style. She attended Vogue wedding exhibition is Delhi yesterday and looked every bit of diva. She wore a hand painted floral saree by Sabyasachi in muted hues of cream and pink. She complemented her saree with sequined golden blouse.
A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms💖 Keep shining and smiling azhagiye - you're our star🌟😍 @aditiraohydari ❤ #AditiRaoHydari #AditiRao #Aditi #kollywood #kollywoodactress #tamilactress #tamil #tollywood #tollywoodactress #teluguactress #telugu #bollywood #bollywoodactress #hindiactress #hindi #cutie #cutiepie #princess #queen #shine #smile #aditistar @aditiraohydari
Awww!! Too much cuteness in one picture!
New pic of the #little one Taimur😍😘 . . . . . . . . . . . . #saif #saifali #saifalikhan #saifalikhanpataud #saifeena #bebo #kareena #kareenakapoor #kareenakapoorkhan #taimuralikhan #taimuralikhanpataudi #سيف_علي_خان #سيف #سيف_علي #سيفينا #كارينا #كارينا_كابور #كاريناكابور #كارينا_كبور #كارينا_كابور_خان #تيمور_علي_خان #daddy #mommy #mother #father #son #family
Raksha Bandhan is a festival that celebrates the beautiful and everlasting bond between a brother and a sister. Bollywood celebs also took to social media and shared some heartwarming messages for their sibling. Shraddha Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra and many more shared photos.
I'm pretty sure she still thinks I'm that same size and age.... But am also sure that she will always be there for me, as I will for her. #happyrakhi Shwetdi. Love you. P.S. I have 3 other sisters who do the same, but they will kill me if I post childhood photos of them. Actually, now that I think of it my sister is going to have the same reaction!! Remember girls it's RAKSHAbandhan.
#2. Siddhant Kapoor wished his behana a very Happy Rakhi:
#3. Genelia shared this beautiful throwback photo from her wedding celebration:
#4. Aww! Ranveer Singh also took to Instagram to shower some love to his sister:
#5. Arjun also took to Instgram and wrote this heartwarming message for his sister Anshula:
Raksha bandhan the day we promise to protect our sister I thought about it a lot and honestly for me it's the other way around my sister protects me takes care of me and allows me to be the person that I am...I can never thank her enough for it but I can always hover and watch over her just like in this picture and make sure I'm there right there when she needs me...love u @anshulakapoor thank u for being the person u are...
Anshula and Arjun also posed for the shutterbugs:
This frame for me is EPIC cause Anshula never poses for pics...so I guess it's the festival spirit and her brother Arjun Kapoor who made it all possible today... #happyrakshabandhan to both of you #arjunkapoor #anshulakapoor #festival #brother #sister #siblings #india #bollywood #mumbai #juhu #instadaily #instagood #instalove #photooftheday #paparazzi #smile #happy #kapoor @manav.manglani
#6. Hrithik Celebrated with his sister Sunanina Roshan:
#7. Divyanka Tripathi tied the Rakhi to her brother:
#8. Ekta Kapoor also shared this photo with brother Tusshar:
#9. Parineeti wrote beautiful message for her brothers:
Dear Sahaj and Shivang, I don't know when the both of you grew up. Weren't you tiny babies in my arms just yesterday? I don't know when it changed from me taking care of you to you taking care of me. I don't know when you became my friends. I will never know, and I don't need to. I just know one thing - that my life is nothing without both of you. I thank god everyday that he gave me 2 perfect, kind gentlemen as brothers, who will never break my heart. I am amazed at how you live your lives and you inspire me to better mine. There will come a day when I get married and have kids of my own with another man, but you will always be my first loves ❤️ Happy Rakhi Harami's !! Now send me gifts 😜 @thisissahajchopra @shivangchopra99
#10. Priyanka Chopra's message is heartwarming:
Old picture cause I'm not there with u @siddharthchopra89 but you are the most precious ever 'apple-of-the-eye' You are my sensitive, strong ,problem -solver brother. Thank you for being as amazing as u are. Love you to bits. Xoxo always ❤️🙏🏼💋😍🎉 #happyrakshabandhan👫 To all my cousin brothers who have been crazy protective and loving all my Life. I love u all.
#11. Juhi Chawla shared this throwback photo with her brother on social media:
What a celebration!!
Bollywood celebrities showcase some great styles and look every now and then. They give us some serious makeup goals and ideas that are totally worth trying and taking inspiration from.
Here are 5 Makeup looks, that are just perfect for your Date night or for a party with your friends!
Extroverts seem to dominate the world -- in business, in politics, in media. They’re recognized in the classroom, rewarded in the office and appreciated at parties. But don’t make the mistake of dismissing introverts as irrelevant. In their quiet and thoughtful way, they have a lot to teach us. . Being an introvert doesn’t mean you don’t like people or that you’re shy. “It simply means that the way you refuel and unwind often involves peace and solitude,” Parker says. There are a number of benefits to this introspective life approach, so read on to find out what you can learn from introverts.
What a photo!!I've gotten loads of posts asking about life after having my son... esp to do with weight and fitness. Seeing as it's World Breastfeeding Week- time to give some credit where credit is due. Breastfeeding has played such a big part in getting back into shape after giving birth to my baby. Breastfeeding has been challenging+time consuming (literally hours spent everyday trying to stimulate milk supply) but it's such a beautiful way to bond and connect with your child plus all the nutritional benefits that your child gets from your milk. Look out for my blog post on mycityforkids.com on breastfeeding. Happy #worldbreastfeedingweek
L'Oreal has over the time given us some really fancy and good products , in terms of makeup , hair care or skincare .L'Oreal is also like this holy grail brand for a lot of us girls !
Here are 5 Products that you must definitely try From L'Oreal if you haven't already !
There are several reasons why your face may appear bloated. These include a reaction to drugs, general obesity and water retention, which is usually caused by the foods you're eating. Drinking too much alcohol can also induce facial bloating. By avoiding processed foods and drinking plenty of water, you should be able to reduce puffiness. After you have checked with your doctor that there is no medical reason that your face should be bloated, there are many exercises you can try that will help reduce the appearance of a puffed-up face.
Place your middle fingers on the bridge of your nose, between your eyebrows. Position your index fingers on the outer corners of your eyes with light pressure. Look upward and make a strong squint with your lower eyelids. You should feel the eye muscles pulsing beneath your index fingers. Look up and squint 10 times, each time focusing on the pulsating muscle. After 10 repetitions, hold the squint and, keeping your fingers in place, squeeze your eyes closed tightly while counting to 40
Wohoaa! We want to call our best friends right now!
Recently got engaged? Well, super duper congratulations! While this feeling must be fairly new to you (been there, felt that) I suggest that you go all out and show off your share of bling with the most perfect selfie ever! Engagement ring selfie may sound like a new fad but it really is a smarter way of letting the world know that he put a ring on it and how. I personally loved doing it for my own set of albums and I think you should do it too (no matter what the size, cut, clarity of the stone really is).
#1 Don’t forget to get a manicure
Chipped nails, dry skin or unwaxed wrists are not a pleasant sight for anyone to see! Make sure that the hands are well maintained and manicured right before you take a photo and post it online.
To take a photo of your ring in all its glory, shoot right in the morning using the natural lighting. Don’t take a photo outdoors post noon, as you will get shadows. Incase of little shadows around the fingers, counter it by increasing the highlight in the Instagram filter settings.
#3 White Background
Clean white background makes for a great flat lay any way, so opt for a pastel coloured backdrop or a white pillow cover or a rug for a nice photo shot of the ring.
#4 Play with romantic props
Use a photo frame with the couple photo or a coffee mug with the couple initials announcing the engagement and showing off your ring at the same time. Or just place the ring on a bouquet of flowers for a great backdrop. This makes for an ‘awww’ worthy photo.
#5 Safest, opt for a couple hand shot
No brainer and it works just as perfectly!
p.s. Guys before you post an official ring selfie, make sure to inform your close family and friends well in time to avoid any kind of desi drama later
This is the best news of the year. Right?
She always gives us some serious fashion inspiration.