- RSS Channel Showcase 6837263
- RSS Channel Showcase 4096462
- RSS Channel Showcase 7165389
- RSS Channel Showcase 7222513
Articles on this Page
- 09/22/17--21:59: _Sara Ali Khan Looke...
- 09/24/17--21:16: _Padmavati Second Po...
- 09/24/17--21:57: _All The Bollywood S...
- 09/24/17--22:10: _Finally! Ranbir Kap...
- 09/24/17--22:21: _Kishwer Merchantt L...
- 09/24/17--22:24: _GRILS, These 5 Prac...
- 09/24/17--22:25: _Ladies, You All Nee...
- 09/24/17--22:32: _BRIDES, Here Are 5 ...
- 09/25/17--00:37: _Steal This Bride's ...
- 09/25/17--00:56: _7 Beautiful Ways To...
- 09/25/17--01:03: _Ladies! Steal These...
- 09/25/17--01:57: _BRIDES! Trust This ...
- 09/25/17--03:15: _5 Gentle Ways In Wh...
- 09/25/17--21:44: _Bharti Singh And Ha...
- 09/25/17--22:09: _Kedarnath: Sara Ali...
- 09/25/17--22:33: _In This Festive Sea...
- 09/25/17--23:25: _This Video Of Aksha...
- 09/25/17--23:55: _Brides! Steal Dia M...
- 09/26/17--00:19: _Bigg Boss 11: Sunny...
- 09/26/17--00:21: _Brides! Know All Ab...
- 09/22/17--21:59: Sara Ali Khan Looked Gorgeous In This New Photo From 'Kedarnath'!
- 09/24/17--22:24: GRILS, These 5 Practices Will Help You Achieve A Gorgeous Skin !
- The sun causes a slew of issues from broken blood vessels to brown spots, so to keep your complexion looking its best, you need sunscreen even if you're not going to the beach. In fact, it's just as important to wear at least an SPF 30 formula.
- Working out helps you stay calm and balances cortisol's aging effects, It also fights the onset of age-related disease, increases your lung capacity, boosts circulation to deliver nutrients to skin, and lowers inflammation, thanks to the beta-endorphins your body creates as you work out.
- This isn't easy to give up your favorite junk food, but a well-balanced diet filled with lean protein (e.g. low-fat dairy products, eggs, ) will fight hunger pangs, keep your mood stable, and blunt your stress levels, leading to your best skin ever. Protein is the building block for certain enzymes and hormones, including those that help skin glow.
- Deep breathing (inhaling through your nose, allowing your belly to completely fill, and exhaling through your mouth slowly) for even just a few minutes can lower stress levels and combat aging. If deep breathing isn't your thing, seeing your BFF in person rather than texting her or even petting your favorite four-legged friend can have the same calming effect.
- Even something as simple as smelling a lavender sachet, lighting a candle with a relaxing fragrance like vanilla or lavender, or taking a bubble bath can improve the look of your skin by calming your body and mind.
- Take 3 -4 broccoli florets, 2 cauliflower florets, 2 pieces of the fruit of your choice and Green tea one cup.
- Now take a blender and put ingredients in it .
- Blend very well so that you get a very well blended and smooth paste.
- Have this every morning and couple it with some exercises as well.
- 09/25/17--00:37: Steal This Bride's Beautiful 'Save The Date' Idea For Your Shaadi!
- 09/25/17--01:03: Ladies! Steal These Gorgeous 6 Blouse Ideas For The Festive Season
- 09/25/17--03:15: 5 Gentle Ways In Which You Should Take Care Of Yourself !
- Write down little compliments and reminders of your talents on sticky notes, and place them all over your house. Put some in places that you see every day, and place some in random hidden spots - that way you'll get little surprise messages that remind you of just how special you are.
- Save up some extra money and a day off, and then spend it pampering yourself at a spa. Get a massage, and don't let yourself be nervous about the size/shape of your body. Get a facial, and let yourself fully relax and let go for the entire hour. Get a mani/pedi so you can feel cute and confident when people see your hands and feet. Have fun and give yourself permission to leave all worries and cares at home for the day.
- This one might feel really silly the first time you do it, but just trust me and get through any giggles. Stand in front of your bathroom or bedroom mirror, and give yourself a little pep talk. If you've been feeling down about something or have been dealing with low self-confidence, talk yourself through it. Look at the person in the mirror, and remind her/him that they're an amazing person worthy of a beautiful life and the best of everything.
- Swooning over a killer pair of heels? Buy them. Craving a big cheesy burger from your favourite restaurant? Eat one. Thinking about splurging on a new lipstick? Get it. A couple times a month, treat yourself to something you've really been wanting. It can be anything , big or small, just remember to remind yourself that you're splurging on this because you deserve it.
- There are probably a bunch of things that you've been holding on to for a while. Maybe you didn't get that promotion at work, or a friendship you had invested a lot of time in fell apart. Maybe you're having a really hard time getting through your school work or career. Whatever it may be, you have to learn to let it go. In fact, you've got to learn to let go of anything that's holding you back or causing you to doubt yourself. Realize that you're not perfect and that mistakes are an expected part of life. As long as you learn from them and become better, you're doing wonderfully. Whatever has been weighing heavy on your mind, free yourself from it and let go. Forgive yourself. Give permission to have a fresh start and believe that you can achieve anything you work towards...because guess what? You can.
- 09/25/17--23:25: This Video Of Akshay Kumar With His Daughter Nitara Is Awwdorable!
- 09/26/17--00:19: Bigg Boss 11: Sunny Leone Just Confirmed The Name Of A Contestant!
This delightful #buttercup has been waiting in the wings and preparing for her run for a while now. shes finding her groove and building a momentum to unleash all that she has to offer to the world of movies. . stay strong and focussed.. your on your way #saraalikhan #kedarnath #kedarnaththemovie @sushantsinghrajput @guyintheskypictures @pragyadav @iprernaarora @kriarj
What a beauty!
New: Queen of beauty at the #VogueWomenOfTheYear awards #voguebeautyawards #Aishwarya #aishwaryarai #aishwaryaraibachchan #abhishekbachchan #amitabhbachchan #ranbirkapoor #anushkasharma #deepikapadukone #priyankachopra #katrinakaif #sonamkapoor #jacquelinefernandez #salmankhan #aliabhatt #shahrukhkhan #shraddhakapoor #cannes #longines #ranveersingh #bollywood #jaggajasoos #بالیوود #بالیوود_ایران #بالیوود_پارس #آیشواریا_رای
@iamsrk & #AishwaryaRaiBachchan at red carpet of #VogueWomenOfTheYear 😍 #ShahRukhKhan #romantic #relationships #BAADSHAH #photooftheday #picoftheday #mannat #Kolkata #mumbai #gauri #Abram #aryan #suhana #KingKhan #Dimple #eyes #usa #dubai #Godofacting 😘😘😘 #priyankachopra #Anushkasharma #Parinnetichopra #arjanwajwa #karajohar
Queen of beauty at the #VogueWomenOfTheYear awards #voguebeautyawards #Aishwarya #aishwaryarai #aishwaryaraibachchan #abhishekbachchan #amitabhbachchan #ranbirkapoor #anushkasharma #deepikapadukone #priyankachopra #katrinakaif #sonamkapoor #jacquelinefernandez #salmankhan #aliabhatt #shahrukhkhan #shraddhakapoor #cannes #longines #ranveersingh #bollywood #jaggajasoos #بالیوود #بالیوود_ایران #بالیوود_پارس #آیشواریا_رای
#2. Anushka Sharma looked breathtaking in this beautiful Falguni And Shane Peacock's gown.
OMG Queen @anushkasharma Spotted At #VogueWomenOfTheYear Awards... Her Gorgeous Look.. 😍😍😍 #Champion #India #Mumbai #Kolkata #Delhi #Bangalore #Chennai #RCB #Dubai #Singapore #Malaysia #viratians #London #Australia #srilanka #indiancricket #cricket #Virat #lovehim #EdenGardens #chinnaswami #Firozshahkotla #Kanpur #nagpur.. Follow me- @barshavkohli
#3. Kriti Sanon defined hotness in this sexy gown by Shiv and Naresh:
#4. Red never goes wrong on Athiya Shetty.
#5. Our fashionista Sonam Kapoor looked ravishing in this attire by Fouad Sarkis Couture:
#6. Mrs. Funnybones looked super pretty in this beautiful gown:
We totally loved their style. Who's your favorite?
We totally loved Ranbir's last line.
Kishwer Merchantt who was part of Savitri Devi College & Hospital has been ousted from the show without being informed. The reason cited by the production house behind her replacement was that the actress was not happy with her character's growth on the show and also had some travel plans. She lashed out at the makers on social media and wrote a long message.
This is shocking!
Couples in India, are choosing more and more new ways to make their wedding unique and personal. And 'Save-the-date' trend too has taken peak, with more and more couples opting for it. While this trend is from the West, Indians had shown immense enthusiasm to make their wedding 'Save-the-date' announcement creative and personal. So, while we are doing our regular research, we spotted this bride, who had gone an extra mile to make her 'Save the date' announcement fun. Check it below!
#2 The balloon love!
How to make your bridal dupatta stand out!
Dear beautiful ladies!
Wedding trousseau is all about being comfortable, and getting the best of georgette lehengas for occasions, comfortable cottons suits for daily wear. But when it comes to adding the cotton wear in your bridal trousseau, we don't find beautiful designs and often land up with something we don't like. However, Team Weddingbytes found this amazing label which will help you get the best of cotton fashion.
#2 The yellow set!
This yellow mogra lehenga set is beautiful, and perfect for mehendi night and you can wear it again once the wedding is over.
#3 The sharara set!
Check out their complete collection here!
It's so easy to get caught up in how society tells us to feel about ourselves and our own crushing self-doubts that we often forget how amazing we are. We're constantly telling ourselves that we're not good/thin/smart/talented enough when in reality we're all beautiful creatures and we each have our own unique qualities that make us so special. I want to inspire each of you reading this to completely fall in love with yourselves right this very moment, no changes necessary. Here are 5 gentle ways you can start taking care of your precious heart and mind today (because you know what? You're seriously amazing and you need to remember that every day!).
Comedy queen Bharti Singh is all set to tie knot with her long time boyfriend Harsh Limbachiyaa this winter. Harsh, who is also the writer of her show Comedy Nights Bachao, has been dating the laughter star for quite some time now. The two got engaged earlier this year and have planned their marriage by the end of 2017. Bharti and Haarsh both look very much in love in the pre-wedding shoot pictures. Bharti looked pretty in a white top over black tights, dressed in white tee and black distressed denims Harsh opted for a casual look.
Bharti Singh and Haarsh Limbachiyaa’s latest photoshoot will make you go aww! @pinkvilla ❤️ . . #bhartisingh #haarshlimbchiyaa #couple #beauty #adorable #sweet #actress #star #telivision #tvactress #tvstars #love #romance #couplegoals #cute #beautiful #lovely #fashion #style #glam #hot #sexy #pinkvila
Aww! These Two <3
Mouni Roy is one of the beautiful actress in Telly Ville. She always impress us with her style. The gorgeous actress is all set to make her Bollywood debut opposite Akshay Kumar in 'Gold'. In this festive season, she is giving us some serious festive goals. She took to Instagram and shared a breathtaking photo of herself in an ethnic wear. She wore Payal Singhal's outfit and looked ravishing.
What a stunner she is!
Bollywood superstar Akshay Kumar is undoubtedly one of the best and coolest dads in the industry. It’s known to all that family comes before anything for him. Yesterday, his daughter Nitara turned 5 and he shared an adorable video with her daughter and wrote a heartwarming message for her.
Gone are the days when a Punjabi bride has to wear their own traditional clothing and a Bengali bride has to wear a saree. Now brides are listening to their hearts calling and wearing what they always loved. And while we were finding new bridal fashion, we spotted Dia Mirza, being a Rajasthani bride. We loved her entire look from head-to-toe. And dear brides-to-be, you too can take inspiration from this look, as there is no other place more beautiful and rich in colours than Rajasthan!
Steal Dia Mirza's Look For Your Haldi
This one pretty yellow anarkali suit, is a perfect pick for haldi. And for the brides who don't want to get loaded in the haldi pool. The full sleeves will definitely save you.The powder pink net dupatta is making the whole outfit look on point and we loved the easy hair bun. What else does a bride needs. This look is for those bride who want to keep light on their haldi, and don't want to deck up there face with everyone putting haldi all over them.
Aren't these perfect outfits for the brides-to-be!