- RSS Channel Showcase 4157532
- RSS Channel Showcase 3552921
- RSS Channel Showcase 9032067
- RSS Channel Showcase 8392323
Articles on this Page
- 09/20/17--22:12: _Girls, Here's Why Y...
- 09/20/17--22:14: _"My Heartbeat Doesn...
- 09/20/17--23:39: _Festive Love In Pas...
- 09/21/17--01:04: _Brides! Trust This ...
- 09/21/17--02:05: _This Super Cute Meh...
- 09/21/17--04:00: _This Bride & Groom'...
- 09/21/17--04:20: _This Bride & Groom'...
- 09/21/17--05:27: _Steal These 5 Stunn...
- 09/21/17--21:46: _7 Common Mistakes T...
- 09/21/17--21:58: _3 Small Changes For...
- 09/21/17--22:15: _4 Skincare Commanda...
- 09/21/17--22:36: _Everything You Need...
- 09/22/17--03:16: _INSIDE PICS: Kareen...
- 09/22/17--03:35: _This Photo Of Baby ...
- 09/22/17--07:29: _LEAKED! Mahira Khan...
- 09/22/17--21:14: _Every 20s Something...
- 09/22/17--21:15: _BRIDES, Want Natura...
- 09/22/17--21:16: _Girls, Know How To ...
- 09/22/17--21:16: _Girls These 3 Found...
- 09/22/17--21:47: _Rishi Kapoor Opens ...
- 09/21/17--04:00: This Bride & Groom's Performance On Old Bollywood Song Is Love!
- 09/21/17--04:20: This Bride & Groom's Performance On Old Bollywood Song Is Love!
- 09/21/17--05:27: Steal These 5 Stunning & New Mathapattis From Real Brides!
- 09/21/17--21:46: 7 Common Mistakes To Avoid If You Have An Oily Skin !
- 09/21/17--21:58: 3 Small Changes For Better Skin !
- 09/21/17--22:15: 4 Skincare Commandants For Your 30s !
- 09/22/17--21:16: Girls, Know How To Prevent Makeup Meltdown !
- Your main focus should be using foundation more so on spots where more coverage is needed, like around the nose and eyes. Then, blend by dabbing and not rubbing with a Beauty blender to make your foundation look flawless.By applying five dots of foundation—one each on your cheeks, forehead, chin, and neck—and distributing outward in circular motions using a foundation brush will give you a flawless result.
- 09/22/17--21:47: Rishi Kapoor Opens Up About Ranbir And Mahira Khan's Viral Pictures!
The stunning matha patti is from Pasileypopshop and is an ode to the new age bride that took the hair jewelry trend to the next level. I have also added a statement ring from another favourite label, Zariin jewelry. For this pastel coloured lehenga my MUA, Vandana Aggarwal envisioned bright purple coloured eyes and am glad that I let her do her job for I absolutely love the pop of color on my face. The hair has been taken care of by Senior Stylist, Nadeem from F Salon Rajouri Garden.
#2 Dark blue tunics!
#3 Tassel goals!
#4 Sharara love!
For the girls who keep looking for fresh and trendy mehendi designs. Team Weddingbytes found one mehendi that's fresh and serves the minimal trend. Gone are the days when full heena was in trend and everyone used to get their hands in full mehendi till arms. Now, more and more girls and brides are looking for simple yet classy designs. And we spotted this interesting warli painting design on Instagram perfect for sister of the bride. Yes! Finally a designs that purely shows sister love!
Check out few more designs for sister of the bride!
#1 Sister's dancing
#2 Bridal Bash!
#3 The crazy childhood times
Isn't it pretty!
|Dave Abreu Photography|
|Dave Abreu Photography|
For more tips, follow Weddingbytes!
Forget the old maang tikkas and mathapattis that once every bride fell in love with. Now-a-days, everyone wants something different and something she can carry it well. And we spotted 5 brides who donned the most stunning mathapattis, that are new and stylish. Also, they give a modern touch to old mathapattis.
#2 Three strand mathapatti!
Another three strand unusual yet simple mathapatti with big flower in the center in pink. The look was opted for the mehendi night and looks classy. Steal the look with bold eyes.
#3 Modern mathapatti!
#4 Heaviest mathapatti!
This one mathapatti and the look is number one on our list, only because of the entire of the bride look being simple except the beautiful mathapatti and the bold lips.
#5 Borla mathapatti!
We all live with our own particular skin concerns. If your nemesis is excess shine, the best way to fight back is to nail down the ideal skincare routine. But because we are human and imperfect, we’re all prone to making mistakes. Here, the bad habits to avoid when catering to the needs of your oily complexion.
It’s hard to learn and write about skincare without placing the majority of your focus around anti-aging ingredients and products, but an obsession with this type of self-care can lend itself to negative connotations toward a natural process.
It is entirely possible to enjoy skincare and aim to maintain and improve your complexion without playing into the sentiment that getting older is undesirable. From here on out we aim to treat skincare like any other self-love practices, starting with the top five ways to pamper and care for your skin in your 30s.
2. Make Acids your BFF
When you wear SPF 100, you’re more likely to think you’re invincible, and you never need to reapply it, and you never need to go in the shade, and you can stay out all day,. “Whereas when you just put SPF 30 on, you’re more likely to say, ‘Hey, I should still play it safe in the sun. I’m not invincible. In fact, I should reapply.A false sense of sun safety is an easy way to get unintended sun exposure and a nasty burn.
But there’s also quite a bit of confusion about what SPF means in the first place. For example, despite what many people believe to be true, SPF 30 is not twice as effective as 15. Instead, SPF 15 blocks 93 percent of the sun’s rays, while SPF 30 blocks 97 percent of the sun’s rays, according to the American Academy of Dermatology.id you know that it’s illegal for sunscreen manufacturers to claim that their product is waterproof? That’s because there’s no such thing as waterproof sunscreen. It’s also the reason you should always reapply once you leave the water, or if you’ve been sweating.
Another bogus claim: lotions work better than sprays. This one’s a little tricky. When used correctly, sprays, lotions, and oils all work equally well. On the other hand, people tend to miss spots when using sprays, so it’s a good idea to spray on two coats or to rely on a formula that you know how to apply correctly.
Kareena kapoor khan is one of he most gorgeous actress we have ever seen in Bollywood. Bebo always gives us some serious fashion goals with her look. Yesterday, she celebrated her 37th Birthday and looked every bit of diva. Karan Johar, Karisma Kapoor, Amrita and many more attended her birthday bash.
Team Guiltybytes wishes a very Happy Birthday to the Beautiful Diva!
Kareena Kapoor Khan is back on work with a bang. She is shooting for her upcoming movie 'Veere Di Wedding'. Yesterday, she was spotted at the event where she spoke in length about motherhood. She said,"Taimur will always be the centre of my being right now. Because I think more than anything, he is my soul. My heart doesn’t beat inside me anymore, its outside- and it’s in him. So, everything, whatever I do in my life from now on, will be about him. So, my friends and family and everyone around me should know that.”
Awww, isn't he cute!
Ever since Ranbir Kapoor and Mahira Khan appeared together at Dubai’s Global Teacher Prize event in March, rumors were doing the rounds of couple dating each other. And, now we spotted them together in New York City, that too taking a smoke together. Yes, guys this really happened and we were shocked too.
A lot of us suffer from dark and pigmented lips so here are 3 amazing remedies to get rid of that !
#1: ALMOND OIL : The properties and ingredients present in almond oil helps rejuvenate and smoothen the lips , Its sclerosant properties help to lighten the lips and reduce the pigmentation.
All you have to do is take a few drops of almond oil on your finger and gently massage your lips every night before you go to bed . Leave it over night .
#2 : HONEY + LEMON : This is a super amazing and perfect treatment for reducing the lip pigmentation and darkness . The citrus from the lemon removes the darkness and the honey gives amazing nourishment which help make the lips look gorgeous and pink .
Mix some lemon juice and honey and apply it generously all over your lips . Keep it for about an hour and then wipe off . You can easily do this at least twice a day !
#3 : BEETROOT : The betroot juice works really well to remove the darkness from the lips . It cleanses the lips and keep them looking soft and supple . All you have to do is take a slice of betroot and start scrubbing your lips with that slice for about 3-4 minutes and then let it be for a while . You can wash it after 20 minutes , Do this thrice a week !
Eid Mubarak everyone 😘😘 MUA: @ne_thakkar Lehenga: Raas, Santacruz Mumbai . . #bride #bridetobe #bridal #portrait #bridalportrait #bridallehenga #lehenga #indian #indianwedding #wedding #weddingday #weddingblog #frugal2fab #instalove #instalike #jewellery #pink #bridaljewellery #pinklehenga #desi #asianwedding #southasianwedding #bengalibride #gorgeous #photography #makeup #bridalmakeup #eyes #weddingphotography
Here are 3 super awesome tips that you can totally follow and make your foundation look seamless!