- RSS Channel Showcase 7598594
- RSS Channel Showcase 7074512
- RSS Channel Showcase 6285477
- RSS Channel Showcase 8233773
Articles on this Page
- 09/19/17--02:29: _This Instagram Labe...
- 09/19/17--02:54: _5 Minimal Outfit Id...
- 09/19/17--03:06: _Alia Bhatt Opens Up...
- 09/19/17--03:22: _Diya Aur Baati Hum ...
- 09/19/17--04:42: _5 Tips To Swear By ...
- 09/19/17--20:10: _ 7 Outfits From TV ...
- 09/19/17--20:58: _Looking For Stateme...
- 09/19/17--21:25: _"He Made A Total Me...
- 09/19/17--21:53: _7 New & Modern Idea...
- 09/19/17--21:58: _Lovebirds Aashka Go...
- 09/19/17--22:27: _Brides, You all Nee...
- 09/19/17--22:37: _Here's Why You Need...
- 09/19/17--22:48: _Criminal Case Filed...
- 09/19/17--23:02: _10 Super Amazing Be...
- 09/19/17--23:49: _All Curly Hair Beau...
- 09/20/17--21:04: _ Cuteness Alert! Th...
- 09/20/17--21:43: _Padmavati First Pos...
- 09/20/17--22:03: _Saif And Amrita SIn...
- 09/20/17--22:09: _Ladies, Try This Am...
- 09/20/17--22:10: _Brides, Try This A...
- 09/19/17--04:42: 5 Tips To Swear By During Your Wedding Lehenga Trials
- 09/19/17--21:53: 7 New & Modern Ideas To Revamp Your Saree Game This Wedding Season!
- 09/19/17--22:37: Here's Why You Need To Cut Lemons And Keep Them In Your Bed Room !
- 09/19/17--22:48: Criminal Case Filed Against Shraddha Kapoor! Find Out Why
- 09/19/17--23:02: 10 Super Amazing Benefits of Rose Water You Need To Know Now !
- 09/19/17--23:49: All Curly Hair Beauties, Check Out This DIY CURL Cream Recipe !
- 2 tbsp aloe vera gel
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp shea butter
- Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl until well incorporated.
- Apply to wet hair starting from the middle of the head and running all the way down to the ends.
- As you do this, twist the hair around your finger to encourage curls.
- Air dry or blow dry and style as usual.
- The first thing that we would need is Cinnamon, Now cinnamon really helps in weight loss to a great extent. Cinnamon like honey contains lots of amazing anti-oxidants and help increase and boost our metabolism. When honey and cinnamon are combined they become like is Dynamic Duo and benefits our body in a great way. They really cleanse our body as well .
- You will need 2 tablespoons of honey , 1 tablespoon of cinnamon, and a glass of water .
- Use 1 part of cinnamon and 2 parts of honey . 1:2 ratio needs to be followed .
- Boil a glass of water and pour it on cinnamon. Cover it and let it steep until it is warm enough to drink .
- Add honey when the water is cool/warm. Never add honey when the water is very hot , it will kill all the enzymes that it contains.
- Now drink half of the water before going to bed , and whatever half of it is left store it in the fridge and drink it in the morning . Do not reheat it .
- Onion Juice can be used as an after wash solution which helps to make the hair strong. All you need is 1 tablespoon of onion juice and 1-liter warm water. Now add the onion juice to the warm water and use this mixture as the final rinse after you shampoo. This can be done at least thrice a week easily. This would also make the ends really smooth.
- Onion Juice can be easily be used as a hair pack , Just mix 1 tablespoon of onion with a little bit of curd and apply this all over your hair, Keep it for at least 30 minutes and then follow up with washing your hair with a mild shampoo. You can easily do this thrice a week. Its a beautiful hair mask that will strengthen your hair and help hair growth.
Girls, forget designer stores, and get your hands on some desi designs by our desi Instagram Jewellery label. This wedding season while everyone want to run for designerwear, we give you some insights to kickass fashion from the Instagram stores that can perfectly fit in your bill. So, dear brides-to-be and their sister, get your hands on our current favourite Instagram store The Fab Fashion Closet and their prettiest jewellery.
#3 Candy colour Passas!
#4 Chandbalis and maangtika set!
#2 Silk suit with contrasting dupatta!
#3 Georgette lehenga with halter neck blouse!
#4 Tulle lehenga!
#5 The 3 Piece-set!
For more inspiration follow #Weddingbytes!
Well, what's your thoughts?
Diya Aur Baati Hum actor Anas Rashid married his fiancee Heena Iqbal in Malerkotla, Punjab on September 10. It is an arranged match. Anas got engaged to Heena in April this year who is 14 years younger than the actor. The wedding was a family affair with friends. At the wedding, Anas wore a golden sherwani while Heena was dressed in a pink and sea-green lehenga. They make a lovely pair together.
We got some photos on social media from their wedding and the couple looked adorable together.
- Don't opt for home delieveries!
This year wedding fashion had evolved and become much more bigger from dhoti pants to cape blouses. We fell in love with all the new silhouettes and cool colours that are perfect for winters and summers. So, we spotted famous TV Actress Krystal D'Souza's desi girl avtaar, and we fell for it. Hence, Team Weddingbytes picked 7 outfits from her wardrobe that every girl must invest in this Shaadi and Festival season.
#2 Pink One-shoulder ruffle Jumpsuit!
#3 Golden Gown!
#4 Drape skirt with crop top!
#5 Dhoti pants with kurti!
#6 Cape jacket & Lehenga!
#7 Crop top with flared skirt!
Wedding season is here, and there is still so much to get yourself prepared for. So, for those who are looking for some pretty statement jewellery for their sister's wedding or mehendi, then don't worry we spotted an online label that is a perfect pick for some kickass statement picks. We are talking about the online store of Amrapali called Tribe Amrapali. Yes, this label has some stunning pieces within everyone's reach, so scroll down and find few pieces that are must have from the brand.
#1 Statement neckpiece!
Why keep it basic when you can keep it stylish with this statement neckpiece from Tribe Amrapali. It will look amazing with a saree and add the glam factor to simple lehengas. This one piece is a must have for the sister-of-the-bride, who is looking for some desi fun.
#2 The blue maang tika and earring set!
#3 The flower motif neckpiece!
Here is a rich in tradition neckpiece from the label, we love the interlinked detailing of the neckpiece, and the bold big flower motif studded with glass is just icing on the top. Surely this is for those who are looking to glamorize their look.
#4 Bird cuff!
#5 Silver anklet!
If you are wearing a short skirt with crop top for your mehendi or even a dhoti pants then don't forget to accessorize your feet with this pretty-pretty anklet by Amrapali.
Check out their online store Here!
Aashka Goradia and Brent Goble are one of the most adorable couple in Telly Ville. They always give us some serious relationship goals. The couple is all set to tie the knot in December. They are holidaying in Paris, and believe me there photos will make you jealous. They both are sharing beautiful photos on social media and we can't get enough off them.
Which country/place do you all find the most romantic? Share with us Over here in Paris you will have to fall in love at least once in your life, or Paris has failed to rub off on you. Mine was the twilight and the morning. Mine was a world of rooftops and love songs with my @ibrentgoble #fallinlove #travel #travelblog #Seine #cruise #travelersnotebook #paris #france @gobletravelogue #gobletravelogue Tag us in your favourite destination. Sunglasses @classiccouturegallery
Every single minute of every single day my heart belongs to him. @ibrentgoble #kyathiaayo #travel #travelersnotebook #travelpartnerislifepartner #paris #france The calm and beautiful, 777 Boeing of the rivers 😳 #Seine will soothe your heart and eyes all throughout the day. Pass through this glorious visage by foot, metro, or by our personal favourite - the two wheeler. My heart has a special love for rivers; the Seine will shall always be one of my favourites. You flow with grand memories, and gargantuan impressions made by humans thousands of years ago. You witnessed the inception to conception of Paris; cradling and actualizing the dream of every traveler's bucket list. @gobletravelogue #mustvisit
Looking for fast hair growth? Look no more because when added to your shampoo, these 5 ingredients will make your hair grow so fast you won’t believe your eyes! When you’re trying to grow out your hair, there are several issues that may prevent that. These include but are not limited to damaged hair, dandruff, itchy scalp, and dry strands. These 5 ingredients fix ALL of those things and then some!
Aloe vera has long been used as a beauty treatment, including hair growth! Simply add a couple of tablespoons of freshly squeezed aloe vera to your shampoo bottle and shake well. The vitamins and minerals contained in aloe vera promote fast and healthy hair growth, cleanse, and purify the hair.
Honey contains anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, so adding just a few tablespoons will treat itchy scalp, damaged hair, and promote fast hair growth. Bonus: your hair will smell sweet like honey and feel like silk!
Castor oil, one of the most powerful hair growth oils you can buy, can also be added to your shampoo. Again, just a couple of tablespoons is enough to fix split ends and damaged hair, contributing to healthy hair growth in record time!
Lemon Juice : If you’re looking to lighten your hair, lemon juice will do that AND also make it grow faster. Juice two organic lemons and pour into your shampoo bottle. Wash as you normally would, and start seeing results in as little as a week!
Lemons are one of the most beneficial fruits for our overall health, because of the antioxidants and vitamin C. They can be even used for treating depression and anxiety and for improving your mood.
Wondering why rose water has found a place in every Indian household? It's simple. Rose water is undoubtedly beauty's magic potion, and remarkably versatile. Whether you have oily, dry or combination skin, rose water can be added to your beauty regime. That's what makes it a beauty secret or rather a secret weapon of women all over the world, not just India.
Here are 10 ways You need to Use It Now !
1. Rosewater helps maintain the skin's pH balance, and also controls excess oil.
2. "Rose water has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce the redness of the irritated skin, get rid of acne, dermatitis, and eczema. It is a great cleanser and aids in removing oil and dirt accumulated in clogged pores.
3. Rose water helps hydrate, revitalize and moisturize the skin giving it with that refreshed look.
4. Due to its antibacterial properties, rose water also aids in healing scars, cuts and wounds.
5. The antioxidant properties of rose water help to strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissues.
6. Due to the astringent like properties it possesses, rose water helps clean pores and tone the skin. Applying rose water after steaming tightens capillaries, reduces redness and blotchiness.
7. The aroma of roses is said to be a powerful mood enhancer. It rids you of feelings of anxiety and promotes emotional well-being, thereby making you feel more relaxed.
8. The nourishing and moisturising properties of rose water enhance the quality of hair. It is known to treat mild scalp inflammations and get rid of dandruff. Rosewater works wonders as a natural conditioner and revitaliseshair growth.
9. The scent of rose water on your pillow also helps you sleep better after a long day, making you wake up refreshed.
10. It also helps aging skin, keeping fine lines and wrinkles at bay.
DIY Curl Cream Recipe
When you're the son of two of the top actors in this country, all eyes are bound to be on you. Saif and Kareena's son Taimur is no different. Taimur has already made headlines with his cuteness. He is the most adorable baby in B town. Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan's fans are always curious to catch a glimpse of their little son Taimur Ali, and so are we.
Yesterday, this photo of Taimur went viral on social media where he looked uber cute!
OMG! This kid is for real?
The first poster of Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Padmavati was released early morning on Thursday and it shows us the royal Deepika Padukone. On the occasion of first day of Navratra, here’s the first look of Padmavati, Deepika took to social media and shared her look. She looked ethereal. Two posters of the upcoming film were released and both show Deepika wearing a red royal dress and heavy Rajasthani jewelry.
What a stunner! The movie is all set to release on December 1.
Everyone has different metabolism levels of their bodies. Everyone's tendency to lose or gain weight is also different. To all those who struggle with weight loss and want to boost their metabolism have to try this amazing drink, that can definitely do wonders to your body.
Onion works like magic when it comes to hair growth. It also majorly helps in hair fall problems. Onion has a high concentration of sulfur which helps with a number of hair conditions. Using Onion for your hair can drastically reduce hair fall and promote healthy hair growth. It's personally helped me a lot .
Please do not apply onion if you are allergic to it and also a patch test is recommended.