- RSS Channel Showcase 9249317
- RSS Channel Showcase 8946128
- RSS Channel Showcase 1583256
- RSS Channel Showcase 5759241
Articles on this Page
- 07/15/17--00:58: _IIFA 2017 : Kriti S...
- 07/15/17--01:05: _IIFA 2017: Katrina ...
- 07/15/17--01:54: _IIFA 2017 : Tapsee ...
- 07/15/17--09:49: _Use These 10 Makeup...
- 07/15/17--22:24: _IIFA Awards 2017: B...
- 07/16/17--02:20: _Alert! Foods to Eat...
- 07/16/17--07:04: _IIFA 2017: Maniesh ...
- 07/16/17--20:18: _"I Am Not A Teacher...
- 07/16/17--20:19: _IIFA 2017 : Disha P...
- 07/16/17--07:58: _My (Big Fat) Mehend...
- 07/16/17--20:50: _IIFA Awards 2017: T...
- 07/16/17--23:49: _Awww! Bebo Has A Me...
- 07/17/17--00:09: _Makeup Trends Worth...
- 07/17/17--00:10: _At 42 , Shilpa Shet...
- 07/17/17--01:46: _Brides! Here are Sa...
- 07/17/17--03:27: _Save These Easy Pho...
- 07/17/17--04:14: _Brides! Check Out T...
- 07/17/17--04:29: _LOVE! Pregnant Esha...
- 07/17/17--20:31: _DId Sushant SIngh R...
- 07/17/17--21:57: _Find Out Why Mira R...
- Kriti's makeup artist Drian Jacobs has done a fabulous job for her looks.
- Her makeup is super glowy and dewy in a very healthy manner. The skin looks so naturally beautiful and healthy. I love how there is a light wash of pink blush, going super well with her gown and even the contour has been kept so natural.
- Her eyes have a good coat of Mascara making the lashes look very well defined, thick and voluminous. Even the lower lashes look the same.
- The eye liner has been kept very thin and simple and even the waterline has just a mix of black and brown shade to tight line .
- Towards the inner corner, She has a slight tinge of a metallic shade which looks very stunning and gives that edgy look to her eye makeup.
- Even the Eyebrows have been kept natural, with a thick shape and definition.
- I absolutely loved her lip shade , It's a beautiful subtle mauvy shade she has and it's going so well with her whole look.
- Her hair has been kept very simple, with gorgeous soft waves that really made her look so elegant.
- Katrina had gorgeous looking soft curls with side swept open hair. Her hairstyle really complimented her looks and the gown she carried off
- Moving on to the makeup, The most starking aspect of it was the fiery red shade of lip color she had and the best part is that the shade of her gown and her lipstick were exactly the same, with no difference at all.
- The lip color added a different life to her already beautiful looks
- Katrina has kept her eyes very minimal with a slight wash of brown to smoke out her waterline and a simple eye liner and a good amount of mascara for the lashes
- The base makeup has been kept very glowy and dewy . The skin looks super healthy and a very gorgeous glow has been supported by the actress .
- The contour has been kept very minimal and same goes for the blush , It's almost next to nothing.
- All in All Katrina looked smashing hot in this look for the Green Carpet.
- 07/15/17--01:54: IIFA 2017 : Tapsee Totally Slayed It At The Green Carpet !
- Tapsee's gown was such a pretty thing to wear. It was an amazing blend of Indian and Westerns. The top part had such a gorgeous intricate embroidery with a super glam bottom.
- I am Totally in Love with the edgy indo western makeup she's pulling off.I think her makeup is definitely different from all others we have seen till now .
- Talking about her Hairstyle, It reminds me of the retro actress, Middle parting , with a low kept bun and the red rose . It just looked so amazing. I think her hairstly made a huge statement at IIFA .
- Her makeup has a very Indian Touch , If you notice she has very beautiful , well defined bold eyes with a lot of kajal and a thick eye liner that is used a lot for Indian Looks especially.
- She doesn't have too much of an eyeshadow but her brow bone has been highlighted very well. Even the eye brows have a very typical arch shape that suits her face so much.
- The face has very minimal base and a good amount of highlight has been used to enhance her features and make her look glowy. The contour has been kept very strong yet superbly blended with a very light shade of blush , just to add that natural pink .
- The fiery and sexy Red lip shade is totally making her makeup stand out and giving her a very bold look.
- The best and the edgiest part about her makeup is the BINDI she has on. Like wow what a different thing to do at IIFA . The bindi is just making her makeup look so much more appealing in fact her whole look so appealing. The bindi looked literally killed it , I am absolutely loving her makeup and hair, It's just so different and sexy .
- The Indo-Western Combo was just nailed so effortlessly by Tapsee !
- 07/15/17--09:49: Use These 10 Makeup Products To Get A MINIMALISTIC Party Look!
- 07/15/17--22:24: IIFA Awards 2017: Bollywood Stars Dazzle At The Green Carpet!
- 07/16/17--02:20: Alert! Foods to Eat to Regulate Your Period - Solved in 3 Steps
- 07/16/17--07:04: IIFA 2017: Maniesh Paul's Yellow Shoes. Hit or a miss?
- 07/16/17--23:49: Awww! Bebo Has A Message For All Baby Taimur's Photographers!
- 07/17/17--00:09: Makeup Trends Worth Stealing From IIFA 2017 !
- Bipasha's Bold Look: Bipasha Basu Grover looked so hot, I absolutely loved her whole attire, makeup, and hair. She supported a very sexy bold makeup paired along with a very sexy blood red lip shade. Her bold eye smokey look just killed it. She had a statement black and brown smokey eye, The outer corner has been specifically kept bolder with very well defined and voluminous eye lashes. Bipasha had very done up eyebrows and they made her makeup look even better . I absolutely loved the lip color, it added a sexy color to her black and dark makeup look. Definitely a worth steal.
- Disha Patani: Disha Patani looked super pretty in her very sexy dress and her makeup was very trendy. I loved the super different blue eye shadow with a tinge of silver towards the inner corner, It looked great and added that color with her monotone shade dress. Disha also supported a very dewy glowy makeup look, with the base makeup kept very natural, She also had a beautiful tinge of pink blush . The lip color was a very pretty with pinkish toned shades and looked very subtle .
- Tapsee Pannu : This woman of the year had a very edgy and a different look . Her hair looked so sexy, the curls made such a huge statement, Tapsee"s makeup was so dewy and bright looking, Her eye makeup was kept very subtle with a tinge of silver eyeshadow, the eye lashes were very well defined and also pretty voluminous , even the lip color was subtle , the lip shade was not completely matte , she had a lip gloss definitely .
- Sonakshi Sinha: I guess this was the first time we have seen Sonakshi all so glammed up, Her makeup just literally killed it. She looked gorgeous in every way. Sonakshi had a gorgeous shade of golden with a brown transition shade , Her eyes looked so amazing , i loved this look way too much . She had a very thin line of eyeliner, keeping it very close to the eyes , and the eye lashes were exaggerated. They were very bold and separated, I loved the eye lash look , it made such a huge difference in her makeup look . A good amount of highlight has been used to give a gorgeous glow to her skin, The face has been seamlessly contoured and she definitely has a very good amount of highlighting concealer on the high points of her face. I love the lip color that she supported it's a soft pink Burgundy shade mixed lip color that complimented her look very well.
- Alia Bhatt : Alia looked nothing less than a princess, Like a gorgeous black swan inspired gown, She looked magical definitely. The statement was her bold and sexy Smokey eye, that was just nailed to perfection. Like her eye makeup was smokey eyes on point It looked so gorgeous on Ali and with her beautiful gown .Statement black and brown shades were used to create this look , The face makeup was done up very naturally, the contouring was natural yet giving a good shape to her cheekbones, and a very subtle blush is going on . I love the way the eye brows have been made , like totally wild . Alia defnitely had a very pretty nude lip color , that put her whole makeup look in sync . She nailed it at IIFA definitely.
- I loved how her hair was done in a very classy manner. She had gorgeous waves going on and suited her face and attire all together very well.
- Shilpa"s makeup was so like on point and it was like "the thing" about her whole look .
- Her Makeup was done by Mehak Oberoi, and definitely, she did an amazingly fab job .
- Shilpa's makeup was a vintage glam rocks inspired makeup and I think it suited her so so well and went amazingly well with what she wore.
- The eyes did most of the talking, I love how beautiful the burgundy shade looked. Shilpa is supporting a very sexy Burgundy soft smokey eye look. with no other shade majorly seen. Burgandy shades are super in right now as well , and it made quite a statement.
- The liner game has been kept simple with a very clean and thin line has been done , so that the concentration remains on the eyeshadow part.
- Burgundy mixed with a slight black has been used to define the waterline, and complete the eye look.
- The last game is definitely on point with super sexy looking lashes .
- I think Shilpa had the best done up brows , Like wow the brows made such a huge difference. The eyebrows are just perfect.
- Shilpa's base makeup has been kept very natural, and so is the highlight, a very subtle highlight is used so that the skin looks naturally radiant.
- A very light and gorgeous peachy pink shade has been used as a blush to give a naturally flushed tone of pink.
- To seal the deal of the makeup a nude lip color with a pinkish brown undertoned lip color has been used that makes the makeup look just in sync.
- 07/17/17--21:57: Find Out Why Mira Rajput Thinks Shahid Kapoor Is A Boring Husband!
|How the make up sits. No filter and at normal room lighting.|
The glamorous IIFA Awards 2017 was held last night in New York. Best dressed is really hard to pick, especially when you have such a glamorous night. Many Bollywood divas walked the green carpet in style. Sonakshi Sinha, Mira Rajput, Disha Patani and many more. They all looked breathtakingly beautiful in their attires. Check These Out:
Alia Bhatt looked like a dream in this black outfit by Zuhair Murad: We can't take our eyes off her
Sonakshi Sinha looked gorgeous in this red gown:
Pic credits: @sonakshisinhauniverse Ayiiiiiiiii I'm speechless!!😍😍💜💜 @aslisona Follow 👉🏼 @_allaboutaslisona_ for more #sonalover #sonakshisinha #sharukhkhan #aslisona #salmankhan #akshaykumar #siddarthmalhotra #shahidkapoor #ajaydevgan #ranveersingh #arjunkapoor #johnabraham #varundhawan #bollywood #bollywoodqueen #sona #amazing #love #bollywoodactress #sonakshifans #sonakshisinhateam #sonakshifc #nyc #metlifestadium #iifa2017 #instagram #followers
I'm not even kidding she is actually going to kill me with her hotness one day!! 😍😍😭😭@aslisona Follow 👉🏼 @_allaboutaslisona_ for more #sonalover #sonakshisinha #sharukhkhan #aslisona #salmankhan #akshaykumar #siddarthmalhotra #shahidkapoor #ajaydevgan #ranveersingh #arjunkapoor #johnabraham #varundhawan #bollywood #bollywoodqueen #sona #amazing #love #bollywoodactress #sonakshifans #sonakshisinhateam #sonakshifc #nyc #metlifestadium #iifa2017 #instagram #followers
Shilpa Shetty looked gorgeous in Monisha Jaising's gown:
Metallic vibes! @theshilpashetty at the @iifa awards ✨ Gown: @monishajaising . . . . . . . . . . #fashion #bollywood #shilpashetty #bollywoodfashion #indianfashion #mumbai #bloggers #iifa #bollywoodstyle #indianstyle #india #vogueindia #fashionblogger #fashionista #celebritystyle #celebstyle #timessquare #fashioninspiration #indianblooger #delhi #styleblog #newyork #iifa2017
Preity Zinta walked the green carpet with husband Gene Goodenough and looked beautiful:
Our favorite Shahid and Mira pose for the shutterbugs:
We totally loved Sonakshi Sinha's second look. So different and pretty:
Totally love how @aslisona is carrying this look for #iifa2017 ... the light hair and the way she has kept herself after loosing weight is pretty nice.. most actresses choose super skinny look but she decided to stay a little round and cute.. guess its my opinion... What's yours? . . . #sonakshisinha #iifa2017 #bollywoodactress #fashions #summer #instablogger #fashionblogger #instafashion #MMchronicles #fashion #clothes #mua #instabeauty #girl🎀 #instafashion #lahore #dubai #newyork #instadaily #instalike #instalooks #beauty #lifestyle #designer #madmavi
Tapsee Pannu looked ravishing in this black gown:
They all sizzled on the green carpet!
Fashion is all about taking risks and trying something new! However, do you think this was a hit or a miss?
Please follow @australianbytes on Instagram for more beauty tips!
Story via @australianbytes
There's not a doubt in this world that Disha Patani's gown dazzled and caught the eyes of many on the IIFA green carpet. The subtle colour of the embellished gown accompanied with the angled jewelled neck lace, really added an element of youthfulness and elegance.
One can't help but wonder however if this Falguni and Shane Peacock gown was "inspired" by the Ralph and Russo gown that Bella Hadid wore to the Cannes Film festival earlier this year.
The strapless fit, the split, the light colour, the embellishment of both dresses and even the gladiator type shoes all coincide with each other. It's really hard to miss the evident similarities.
We think they both owned the gown and didn't let the gown own them. However, the question is, who do you think wore it better?
Please follow @australianbytes on Instagram for more bollywood updates!
1. We kept away from doing a lot of real floral work as that doubles up the cost of any event.
2. We used some of our homemade installations to add a fun vibe to the décor
3. We also designed mehendi favour baskets and cart all by ourselves
4. We didn’t place too many tables and chairs considering we had a limited guest list of 100 people and we wanted them to dance and have a blast
5. We designed our own hashtag board and got it made and gave it to the decorator to simply place it
6. We spent money on creating the bar look (making it fun and vibrant and placing it right in the middle so that everyone gets their priorities straight)
Total Spent on Decoration- INR 50,000
The food menu was very well thought through too considering it was a day affair and we had cocktails and engagement ceremony on the very same evening. We tried to do a combination of street food menu with a heavy-duty lunch and dessert. We setup 2 chaat counters and cut the rest from the cateror’s list. We ensured that snacks were on till late considering that a lot of people came with the idea of brunch and beer of course. Oh as for the alcohol, we didn’t stress too much on the variety of drinks but instead piled on loads of beer and vodkas of the world.
1. We didn’t take everything that was included in the cateror’s list and ended up keeping 2 chaat counters- one for the golgappe wala and one for the chaat guy
2. We ensured that we had 3-4 options in both veg and non-veg snacks instead of 10 mad varieties in each category
3. We started snacks early on and winded up late so for a guest list of 100, we kept food plates as 75 knowing that many people won’t even have the courage to hold the plate after drinks and snacks (and also because we had a big event in the evening)
4. For food, again the menu was well thought through with minimum wastage
5. And we winded up with max of 3 desserts that people would gorge on during the day like the kulfi, the ice creams and a hot dessert (knowing the Indian palette)
Total Spent on Food & Drinks- INR 2 Lakh
We ensured that all the ladies had some memories to take back home and that’s where we ended up going to the Chandini Chowk market to buy mehendi favours and items. We got ourselves the ghumgroo bangles and the gota haath phool. The gota haath phool and a big gota ring were at the same price and we got 200 haath phools and 200 bangles. In addition to that, we also put some colourful gota potlis (that we had purchased with the badaams for the card) in another basket and boy, we did have make takers for that as well.
Total Spent On Favours- INR 5,000
I shortlisted my mehendiwala after reading a lot about him online, and I finally found him offline at South Ex, main market Delhi. He did my full mehendi and then again 4 full hands for the mother of the bride and for the sister of the bride. We gave them a total sum instead of doing any hisaab of hands (haath ke hisab se) so that there should be no one left without mehendi and trust me this cost worked out better than anything else. There was no extra payment basis any increase set of hands as we had done a whole lump sum deal prior to the event.
Total Spent on Mehendiwala- INR 11,000
I always knew that I would become an #AbhinavMishraBride on my mehendi for he does the bestestestesest outfits for any colourful occasion. I met Abhinav at last minute at his Shahpurjat store and told him that the colour of the day was going to be GREEN and that I wanted something in green too. I still remember that he smirked and after a pause he said- “you are the bride, are you sure that you want to wear green at all?” It did make me realize my exclusivity but then again, I wanted to wear green in some way or the other. I let him take the call on the design, the colour, the overall look and I have to admit that he did a great job. He made a green colour for me that no one could have ever imagined to wear; it was a FROSTY GREEN (you haven’t heard of that colour right?). But yes, I got my green with a beautiful combination of pink and some fun details like the bird prints, the stunning latkan on the blouse, the blouse design and the statement dupatta. He insisted that I should not wear too much can-can and keep the look comfortable so that I could also enjoy to the fullest and Guys, I was the last one to leave the stage (maybe I took him a bit to seriously)
For mehendi ceremony either invest in newer labels or do a DIY outfit for yourself. Maybe spend in getting your choli right and then get your own fabric and make yourself a skirt, a lehenga, a sharara or whatever you may like. This will you will be able to invest that budget into something else just as significant.
Total Spent on Outfit- INR 30,000
Bride’s Jewellery & Shoes
This was effortless for my mehendi Jewllery was a gift by the brand Zariin (#perksofmyjob) but they do have a stunning range of unique head jewels, rings and earrings that each bride must check out. I layered my Zariin jewel with floral hand made jewellery by Barkaat Atelier (she also happens to be India’s first gota jewellery designer from Hyderabad).
Another dear friend of mine asked me as to what wedding gift would I like him to bring to the celebrations and without feeling apprehensive, I asked him to get me a pair of Juttis from Needledust that would go with my outfit and there, I rest my case!
Speak to resellers on Instagram or if you are in and around Delhi then do visit Chandini chowk (for the shop we bought the mehendi favours from) housed a lot of gota jewllery and they were also doing made to order pieces. Incase you don’t want to cut cost (which rarely happens in desi weddings) then you can also wear your mum’s traditional pieces or make a friend gift you a gota jewelry of your dreams ☺
For shoes, juttis make a great option as now days you get both comfort and style with these shoes. For budget yet handcrafted juttis, shop from Needledust’s online SALE or check out another brand, started my a very close friend the Jutti Junction.
Total Spent on Jewelry & Shoes: Gift so N.A
DJ & Dholwale
We decided to go in for a good (not that great) music setup for the day, as the evening one was really expensive anyway. My demands were clear, I needed the dholwala for the event and a DJ who would play 1) Our dance sequence playlist & 2)Play fun Punjabi playlist for the event
Total Spent on DJ & Dhol: INR 7,000
The total expense was close to 3 lakh + 10K or so owing to miscellaneous expenses but guys, everything was planned in order to avoid unnecessary expenses and hence I can bet that if you sit with your family and figure out all the key expenses and alternatives that you can follow then I am sure you will have you budgets in place for all the functions. In a Punjabi family, the number of functions are too many and that's why its imperative to get all the budgets right. You know as a daughter of the bride, money matters may not be of your concern (like I remember my dad calling me the impatient bride for I was too worried all the time and was enquiring on all the expenses) but its REAL, we are the new age kids and we know what we want at the wedding (how to incorporate Pinterest ideas etc) hence we should take just as much interest. At the end of the day...
"It Was Everything I Ever Wanted"
P.S. Here's my video from my mehendi that features my solo performance. I hope you guys do check out my YouTube channel and SUBSCRIBE it. Also, incase you'd want to get any details on the vendor(s), then please feel free to drop an email to me on Devina@guiltybytes.com.
Shahid Kapoor & Mira Kapoor 👨❤👨 Follow @filmy_feed . . #dishapatani #sonamkapoor #sonakshisinha #aishwaryarai #urvashirautela #kajalaggarwal #shrutihassan #tamannaah #amyjackson #samantharuthprabhu #shrutihassan #kajalaggarwal #rakulpreetsingh #deepikapadukone #katrinakaif #jaqueline #priyankachopra #kareenakapoor #amitabhbachchan #aamirkhan #shahrukhkhan #hrithikroshan #akshaykumar #shahidkapoor #ranbirkapoor #salmankhan #ranveerkingh #varundhawan #sidharthmalhotra #tigershroff
Highlights of my IIFA trip this weekend in New York! 🇱🇷😍 [Swipe for more ➡️] . . . . . #instadaily #instapost #potd #picoftheday #instagood #iifa #iifa2017 #iifaawards #newyork #nyc #bollywood #instabollywood #instantbollywood #newyorkcity #bollywoodlife #bollywoodbeauty #pinkvilla #salmankhan #katrinakaif #aliabhatt #varundhawan #shahidkapoor #diljitdosanjh #bollywoodworld #bollywoodstars #iifarocks #iifapressconference
🌹❤ ▪ ▪ ¤▪ @shahidkapoor #shahidkapoor_fan #bollywood #mirakapoor #iifa2017 #kareenakapoorkhan #shahidkapoor #fanclub #handsome #actor #bestactor #dashing #funny #aliabhatt #ranveersingh #deepikapadukone #priyankachopra #katrinakaif #anushkasharma #ranbirkapoor #salmankhan #shahrukhkhan #varundhawan #bipashabasu #hrithikroshan #katrinakaif
GOALS ♥ @Regrann from @instantbollywood - Shahid & Mira 😍 @InstantBollywood ❤ . . 📷 -@deepikasdeepclicks . #Instantbollywood #Instabollywood #bollywood #shahidkapoor #mirarajput #iifa #iifa2017 #iifanewyork2017 #iifanewyork - #regrann #shahid_kapoor #mira_kapoor #mirakapoor #ShaMira #shahidmira #mirarajputkapoor #iifa #newyork #lifeisshahid
THE WAY SHE IS LOOKING AT HIM 😍🔥💯❤ @Regrann from @manav.manglani - Shahid Kapoor and Mira Kapoor at #iifa2017 #greencarpet #newyork #photooftheday #instalove #bollywood #shahidkapoor #mirakapoor #sunday - #regrann #shahid_kapoor #mira_kapoor #ShaMira #shahidmira #mirarajputkapoor #mirarajput #iifa #newyork #lifeisshahid
Awww! These two are always gives us #CoupleGoals!
Bollywood celebs are very protective when paparazzi try to photograph their children. They always keep them away from camera. But Kareena has no problems if letting the shutterbugs click photos of her baby Taimur. She says it's normal. She was recently spotted at the book launch where she accepted that Taimur is the cutest child.
"Taimur is the most amazing and cutest child ever, so it's fine if he's photographed" - Kareena pic.twitter.com/UHnsm1XUvT— Kareena Kapoor Khan (@KareenaK_FC) July 16, 2017
Here are Some handpicked makeup looks, that we absolutely loved and you all can totally take inspiration from them!
Shilpa's whole look was to die for definitely, She had a very sexy Monisha Jaising Couture On for the Green Carpet, and we all know her figure is to die for.
Team Weddingbytes is always look out on latest trends, and ideas to make your wedding a memorable affair, and to help you become one pretty bride. Since, the biggest event IIFA is already in news, we spotted these Bollywood beauties acing the prettiest outfits. And guess what you can surely steal these ideas to make your wedding picture perfect.
#2 Kriti Sanon's gorgeous gown!
#3 Alia Bhat's goregous Manish Malhotra outfit!
#4 Katrina Kaif's stunning shiny gown!
Katrina Kaif is looking hot in this gorgeous gown, perfect inspiration for the bride-to-be for her engagement night! Instead of keeping your hair open, tie it in a lose bun.
#5 Sonakshi Sinha's red hot gown!
Sonakshi Sinha showed off her style in a red fitted gown. A great option for those having a cocktail night. The constructed shoulders and long sleeves will add on to the beauty and will reflect the waist beautifully.
#6 Aditi Rao Hydari stunning green gown!
If you are looking to rock pretty gown on your mehendi, then this flowy green gown is just the right pick, and will give the Indo-Western touch to your look!
#7 Preity Zinta's black beauty!
This is a great pick for the sister of the bride or the guests attending a cocktail night. The goregeous off-shoulder black with the long trail is what won our hearts and made us add this into our list.
#8 Alia Bhatt's stunning big dress!
This is a great pick for the bride-to-be, to make everyone heart stop for a while and stare. Yes, Alia Bhatt's gown is great idea for the bride's ring ceremony.
Aren't these styles worth saving?
If you are bored with the usual red, green and pastel lehenga and in chic styles. Then here is another way to show off your royal look in pretty Benarasi weaves. Yes, there are brides who want to look royal on their wedding and Benarasi fabric is just the right option to trust on. It magically enlightens the face of a bride and helps her stick to her aura. Save these stunning Benarasi lehenga ideas now!
Recently, the couple had a maternity shoot and we got our hands on their photos from the shoot that by the way looks beautiful. Esha took to Instagram and shared these pics.
Thank you @roshmilabhattacharya and #MumbaiMirror & the man behind the lense @dimitrispsillakis This shall remain special for us !!! Maternity shoot with my hubby @bharattakhtani3 at Santorini Greece. Making lovely memories together 🇬🇷❤🤗 #bharattakthani #dimitris #roshmila #mumbaimirror #greece #santorini
It looks like Sushant Singh Rajput is not happy with one of the biggest Bollywood award nights IIFA. He lost out to Shahid Kapoor in the Best Actor category, and this didn't go well with the actor. As soon as Shahid's name was announced as Best Actor (male) for his role in Udta Punjab in IIFA. Sushant was nominated in the same category for MS Dhoni: The Untold Story.
.@IIFA hahahaha— Sushant Singh Rajput (@itsSSR) July 16, 2017